Xu Luofei just needs to wait for the good show to start.

    On Yu Yaxin's side, there seemed to be a little problem with her relationship with Big Pig's Trotter.

    This time the problem might be bigger, but it was expected by Xu Luofei.

    "Sister, what's wrong with you? Has your boyfriend quarreled with you again?" Xu Luofei drooped the inner corners of his eyes, looking at Yu Yaxin who was sitting on the chair with distressed and innocent eyes.

    Yu Yaxin didn't expect that Xu Luofei could still see that she had made a disguise.

    She really didn't want to get Feifei involved, after all, in her opinion, the whole thing was caused by Cheng Zihang alone, making trouble out of nothing.

    She shook her head, pinched Xu Luofei's chubby face, and pretended to be relaxed, "It's okay."

    "How is it possible, my sister's face is clearly full of unhappiness, except for my sister's boyfriend, I can't think of anyone else who will make my sister unhappy..."

    Thinking of something, she quickly covered her mouth with her hands, "I'm sorry sister , I didn't mean to speak ill of your boyfriend, I... I just..."

    "It's okay, Feifei, what you said is right," Yu Yaxin leaned on her sadly, "Besides me, except him, No one else will make me unhappy."

    Xu Luofei blinked, "No matter what happens, my sister can tell me, share it, it won't be so sad."

    Hearing this, Yu Yaxin's expression paused.

    After Xu Luofei waited patiently, she finally spoke.

    "Yesterday he suddenly said that he wanted to borrow my mobile phone for a while. Unfortunately, I thought he really had something important to do, so I gave him the mobile phone unsuspectingly. It turned out that he used my mobile phone to search your circle of friends and check us. Two chat records!"

    "The most ridiculous thing is that he actually said that your circle of friends is all about my news, saying that you have bad thoughts. Your thoughts are not pure. As the person involved, how could I not see it? "

    Yu Yaxin was very sure that Xu Luofei only regarded her as her older sister, and she always felt that it was a blessing she had accumulated in her previous life that she could meet such a caring and lovely younger sister.

    "Sister, thank you for trusting me..." Xu Luofei said emotionally, and then hugged her stickily.

    "I explained to him that you are close to me because you have no friends, and then you work in my flower shop and rarely interact with other people. He just didn't believe it, and I really have nothing to say. "

    When girls are chatting, don't they always talk non-stop? What's the big deal? He is fine. He thinks I spend much more time chatting with you than him, so he asks me if I want to talk to you." Change of heart, what is this all about? I'm dying of laughter, as the saying goes, a woman's heart is a needle in the bottom of the sea, but I think his heart is a piece of spoiled paste, the kind that can't be disturbed no matter what."

    Yu Yaxin doesn't usually speak Much, but this time I was really annoyed by Cheng Zihang's stubbornness.

    After telling Xu Luofei, she found that she really felt much better.

    "Sister, although I think your boyfriend may have a strong desire to control, but I think he may be like this because he loves you so much..." Xu Luofei let go of her in a low voice.