Xu Luofei was taken aback when he saw Yu Yaxin's expression.

    Cheng Zihang, who was behind, also heard this release, and his brows frowned.

    When Xu Luofei came out holding Yu Yaxin's arm, he stopped them.

    "Xinxin, don't believe these nonsense, the relationship between the two of us will definitely last for a long time, not just casual people are qualified to talk about it!"

    Yu Yaxin gave him an inexplicable look.

    "Sister, love is only a small part of life. No matter what, no matter when, you still have me. You see, I just drew the lottery of friendship. When I drew the lottery just now, what I thought was You, I will always be by your side from now on~" Xu Luofei shook her arm delicately, pulling her attention back.

    Yu Yaxin patted her head in relief.

    "Let's go."

    Cheng Zihang was ignored again.

    Only Li Yu from behind glanced at him and secretly lit a candle for him in his heart. You see how fragrant the relationship between sisters and sisters is, even the Buddha is biased towards them.

    Cheng Zihang didn't know what she was complaining about, but his sense of crisis deepened.

    Is there anything worse than asking your girlfriend to draw a love lottery just when she's mad?

    He followed the three people in front out of the monastery.

    Then I saw them waiting for the bus by the side of the road.

    Cheng Zihang knew that if he went over, he would still be rejected, so he had to wait two or three meters away from them with self-knowledge.

    Xiao Liu drove over with great insight and stopped not far from Cheng Zihang.

    Xu Luofei and the others went straight to Wushan for their next destination.

    They came to the foot of the mountain, and then began to purchase the things they needed to use on the top of the mountain.

    Tents and sleeping bags are essential.

    Although it is summer now, the temperature at the top of the mountain is very different from that at the bottom of the mountain, especially at night, so thick clothes are also very necessary.

    Food is said to be bought on the mountain, although it is expensive, but in order not to take up space in the hiking bag, they put it first, but they still bought some chocolate and compressed biscuits in order to maintain their strength and just in case.

    Water, umbrellas, insect repellent...

    Cheng Zihang was still a little dazed after following them, and didn't react.

    Cheng Zihang only looked at his equipment when they were walking towards the road up the Wushan Mountain.

    Good guy, shirt, trousers and leather shoes...

    But it seems too late for someone to bring things over now, Yu Yaxin and the others have already started to go up.

    Suddenly, the method of coaxing his girlfriend that Xiao Liu had told him before flashed through his mind.

    Cheng Zihang was cruel, and without any preparations, he followed Yu Yaxin and the others up.

    Soon, he found out how bad his choice was.

    At first, in order to express himself, he deliberately chased after her, trying to help Yu Yaxin with her backpack.

    Yu Yaxin ignored him, and didn't pay attention to what he was wearing.

    Only Xu Luofei and Li Yu looked at him in surprise, then turned their heads away as if they hadn't seen it.

    The three girls chose suitable clothes and shoes because they were going to climb the mountain. Although they each carried a large mountaineering bag, they supported each other and walked steadily.

    Cheng Zihang is different. He usually travels by car and doesn't need to walk very far. Although he has the habit of exercising, he wears leather shoes to climb mountains. The moccasins, which fit perfectly and were comfortable, began to struggle with his heels.

    Half an hour later, Cheng Zihang looked down at his feet and shoes, uncomfortably twisted his heels in the shoes, and continued to climb up behind Yu Yaxin and the others.

    After forty minutes passed, he began to try to squeeze his foot into the front of the shoe so that his heel would be more comfortable.

    Fifty minutes later, he noticed that his toes were also a little hot.

    An hour later, he felt what seemed to be a blister on his little toe.

    He really wanted to take off his shoes, but his self-esteem as a president and the uneven stone road under his feet made him give up this idea.

    Cheng Zihang never knew that just wearing leather shoes to climb a mountain could cause so much pain to himself.

    But he will never give up.

    Until...he accidentally stepped on a small stone, slipped, and with a 'bang' sound, he knelt hard on one knee on the road.

    The author has something to say: the undersigned content marked (1) was excerpted from a suitable excerpt found on Du Niang.

    Then the big pig’s trotters went up the mountain on purpose...

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2020-10-24 22:50:13 ̄2020-10-25 17:37:08  ̄Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: After much deliberation, I decided to change the name, 10 bottles of Bio; 5 bottles of Qianchuanxing, 123123; 2 bottles of Yunxiu, Daowan; 1 bottle of Mango Daifuku; I will continue to work hard!

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes