Cheng Zihang: "..."

    He frowned and looked at Yu Yaxin, but the other party ignored his existence, obviously not planning to help him out.

    Xu Luofei is also a watcher who doesn't think it's a big deal, so he probably wants to see him make a fool of himself.

    And Li Yu was unreliable after thinking about it.

    Cheng Zihang has never encountered such an embarrassing thing since he was so old.

    He was in a stalemate for two seconds, and the waiter's eyes had changed slightly, as if looking at him was like looking at some kind of pervert.

    With a stiff face, Cheng Zihang taught himself without a teacher, pretending that nothing happened, walked to the table next to him with a smirk and sat down.

    After ordering the meal, it was on the table.

    Xu Luofei clung close to Yu Yaxin again, serving her vegetables.

    But Cheng Zihang, who is the main palace, can't even go to the table, so he can only stare bitterly at the 'little vixen' to charm his girlfriend.

    With Xu Luofei's coquettish and foolishness, Yu Yaxin quickly forgot the culprit next to her who made her feel bad.

    On the other hand, Li Yu minimized his sense of existence, poking at the candy secretly with his eyes with pink filters.

    How long did Cheng Zihang feel sore after eating this meal?

    After visiting the interesting places in the temple, the three of them came to the place where the temple drew lots.

    Although the three girls are not superstitious, since they are here, they want to try their luck.

    Under the guidance of the monk next to them, after paying the incense money, the three of them sincerely burned incense in front of the Buddha statue one by one, and then used the lottery tube to draw their own lottery. lottery.

    What Xu Luofei drew turned out to be a rare top lottery, while Li Yu got a top lottery.

    Only Yu Yaxin, looking at the lottery in her hand, was a little dazed.

    "Sister, don't think too much, we are just here to play, this temple is so small, there are not many incense sticks, and the lottery is definitely not allowed, don't be sad, or I will exchange mine with you~" Xu Luofei said After finishing speaking in a low voice, he held up his Shang Shang sign and stuffed it into her hand.

    Yu Yaxin was dumbfounded by her, and returned the lottery to her, "Feifei, you said it yourself, we are just here to play, sister doesn't care, let's go, let's get the lottery."

    She signaled Li Yu to follow.

    The three of them came to the master who unwrapped the lottery on the other side.

    Cheng Zihang didn't have it, nor was he going to smoke it.

    He silently followed behind the three of them like a shadow.

    Li Yu explained it first, and what he explained was love. The master said a few good words.

    What Xu Luofei understood was friendship, and of course this one won't disappoint her.

    In the end, Yu Yaxin is also love.

    "It's not necessarily safe to be lucky or bad. It's difficult to think forward or backward. Don't stick to yourself for the rest of your life. Don't let go of a few things and don't take the lead (1). Since what the lady explained is love, I'm afraid it will inevitably be hurt in this relationship. Not necessarily your beloved."