Yu Yaxin touched her head reassuringly, "He's gone out, it's all right."

    Xu Luofei leaned his head on her smooth shoulder, with an aggrieved expression, "Sister, why did your boyfriend appear here? And , When I woke up just now, I seemed to hear him talking about vixen, is he talking about me?"

    "Why did he say that about me?" Xu Luofei drooped his eyes and shed two tears.

    "No, no, he didn't mean you." Yu Yaxin quickly comforted her.

    "He looked so fierce just now, did he want to hit me? Did I do something wrong? Can I apologize to him?" Xu Luofei's tears fell more and more.

    "Of course not, it's not your fault, it's his own unreasonable trouble, I'll ask him to apologize to you later, Feifei don't cry." Yu Yaxin took a piece of paper from the bedside table next to her, and wiped her tears with distress .

    Li Yu on the side also came over to help comfort her, and took the opportunity to add fuel to the conversation, "Feifei, don't cry, it's none of your business. This time, Young Master Cheng really went too far. Isn't it normal for two girls to sleep together? Young Master Cheng's possession The desire is too strong!"

    Hearing what Li Yu said, Yu Yaxin's eyes flashed with determination.

    Xu Luofei only cried for a while, and soon stopped.

    After the three of them changed their clothes, the corners of Xu Luofei's eyes were still red, Yu Yaxin looked at them lovingly, and rubbed her head again.

    Cheng Zihang was still waiting outside the door. Seeing Li Yu opened the door again, he cleared his throat and stepped in.

    "Xinxin..."

    He didn't have a chance to say anything, so Yu Yaxin glared at him, "Zihang, can you stop thinking about it in the future? Feifei is going to be frightened by you this time..."

    "Yes... I'm sorry, I don't know what annoyed you, I will pay attention next time..." Xu Luofei grabbed the corner of his clothes with a cautious expression on his face.

    Seeing her like this, Cheng Zihang felt overwhelmed in his heart, and the expression on his face was naturally not good.

    "When Feifei was wronged, she apologized to you in turn. What's your attitude? It's obviously your fault, so why can't you apologize to Feifei?" Yu Yaxin was a little angry.

    "I..." Cheng Zihang pointed at himself, just about to refute, but saw his girlfriend looking at her with threatening eyes.

    Looking at the red-eyed, bunny-like girl next to her who looked "pure and cute", Cheng Zihang was bored for a while, and his voice was as small as a mosquito, and said, "I'm sorry."

    Xu Luofei opened his eyes wide, It's full of "what are you talking about? I can't hear you".

    Cheng Zihang was afraid that she was going to make trouble again, and he couldn't care less about his own face, so he said in a normal tone, "I'm sorry."

    He pressed his temple.

    Every time he confronts Xu Luofei, he has no good fruit to eat.

    But seeing her like this, he couldn't help but want to win or lose.

    I don't know what's wrong.

    A strange incident of 'catching rape' finally came to an end with Cheng Zihang's concession.

    But after recovering, there are some things that Yu Yaxin still needs to figure out.