As soon as I entered the store, I heard three people discussing something very enthusiastically.

    Words like "C city hot pot, skewers", "Tianchi", "mountain climbing, homestay" came out of their mouths, which made Cheng Zihang feel a little strange.

    "What are you guys discussing?" Cheng Zihang asked.

    The three people who were talking stopped at the same time, Xu Luofei and Li Yu looked at Yu Yaxin, and under their eager gaze, Yu Yaxin turned to look at her boyfriend.

    "We're discussing about traveling the day after tomorrow." Yu Yaxin said truthfully.

    It is impossible to hide this matter from him, sooner or later it will be said.     Cheng Zihang

    's face became a little unhappy, and he felt a little wronged, "Who are you with?

    "

, he felt a little relieved.

    He glanced in Li Yu's direction.

    Ever since he added Li Yu's Wechat and asked her to help keep an eye on Xinxin and Xu Luofei, she only took the initiative to send herself a message two or three times, and it was only after he asked that she would talk about Xinxin and the others' situation.

    Li Yu saw the sign in his eyes, and quickly pretended to smile.

    "Just the three of you? Will it be unsafe, or should I ask some people to go with you?" Cheng Zihang couldn't get away the day after tomorrow, otherwise he would follow by himself.

    "No need, the current law and order will not be dangerous. Three people are enough." Yu Yaxin didn't want to be too troublesome.

    When the three of them were discussing just now, they mentioned the location. In city C in the neighboring province, Cheng Zihang nodded thoughtfully and stopped asking.

    Seeing his expression, Xu Luofei slightly curled his lips.

    On the third day, the three of them arrived in City C, went to the attractions there first, and then went to the most famous snack street to eat at night.

    They were walking together at first, but because there were a lot of people in the snack street, Yu Yaxin noticed that Xu Luofei who was following her had disappeared when she didn't pay attention.

    She and Li Yu hurriedly looked for her around, not knowing where Xu Luofei was taken by the abortion, they searched for a long time but couldn't find her.

    Later, I took the mobile phone to make a call, but the opposite party was prompted that it had been turned off.

    Thinking of Xu Luofei's recent mood disturbance, Yu Yaxin was so frightened that she almost went to call the police.

    As a result, when she and Li Yu walked to the end of the street, they found Xu Luofei standing there pitifully, looking around on tiptoe, probably looking for them too.

    Yu Yaxin hurried over with Li Yu.

    "Sister!" Xu Luofei also found them, rushed into her arms excitedly, and then said tearfully, "Sister, why are you missing?"

    "We're scared to death, Feifei, are you alright?" Yu Yaxin He and Li Yu checked her nervously.

    "Why did I call you when the phone was turned off?"

    Xu Luofei pitifully took out the phone, and then showed them.

    Power off automatically.