"The fourth song, "Li Song"..."

    Following him one after another Reading down, Zhao Xuerou's expression began to collapse uncontrollably.

    Before the lights in the singing hall were turned off, Wang Ziyi immediately noticed Zhao Xuerou's expression, "Everyone likes to order K songs, so there are so many songs, there must be some who can sing?" For

    a while, Zhao Xuerou didn't know How to answer.

    Zhao Xuefeng saw the embarrassment on his sister's face, and discussed with Wang Ziyi, "Aren't these songs too difficult? Why don't you change them to something else?

    " Song?" Wang Ziyan looked at him impatiently.

    Seeing that everyone was staring at her, Zhao Xuerou grabbed her brother with a look on his face that seemed to be broken.

    She looked at Cheng Zihang with fragile eyes, but saw that he was expressionless and showed no intention of helping.

    "I...I will sing." She lowered her eyes so that no one could see the look in her eyes.

    "Oh~" "Come on, come on, get up!" There was cheering all around.

    Except for Zhao Xuerou's full of reluctance, everyone else greeted the boy next to the karaoke machine, "Order some more popular songs, and we will continue singing after Miss Zhao finishes singing!"

    Xu Luofei obediently sat next to Yu Yaxin, and followed She pressed her face to something interesting, and she had a cute smile on her face.

    Zhao Xuerou already hated this woman who put herself in this field so much, she looked at her like she was carrying a knife.

    Suddenly aware of other people's eyes, she turned to look, but found that it was Cheng Zihang, she quickly looked back in surprise.

    Of course Cheng Zihang saw the look in her eyes towards Xu Luofei, the emotions in it were clear, and he felt no luck.

    After Yu Yaxin said something, Xu Luofei coquettishly put his head on her shoulder, with a sly smile in his eyes, as if he glanced in Zhao Xuerou's direction unintentionally.

    Zhao Xuerou didn't notice it, and while guessing whether Cheng Zihang saw her eyes, she was thinking about what to do next.

    It wasn't until a microphone was stuffed into her hand that she realized that the first thing she should consider now was how to maintain the persona and finish singing the song they requested.

    "I've ordered all the songs, you see which one you want to sing, I'll cut it for you." The boy who handed her the microphone said sweetly.

    Under the gaze of the audience, Zhao Xuerou sang "Qinghai-Tibet Plateau" in a dazed and aggrieved manner.

    When she soared to the high-pitched part, she broke her voice, and when she heard someone laugh, she never kept up with it.

    When she sang to the end, no one cared about her anymore. When she uttered the last line of lyrics, someone cut off the song without hesitation.

    The other boys yelled a passionate song without caring about the image, which lifted the atmosphere of the whole karaoke hall.

    Time passed quickly, and it was almost ten o'clock in the evening, but everyone was singing, except for a few girls who felt a little noisy and ran out to play by themselves, everyone else was still in the singing hall.

    When Xu Luofei went to see Zhao Xuerou again, she saw that she was holding back her impatience, but she still insisted on staying in this singing hall.