"..." Cheng Zihang looked back at them, his eyes were silent and sad.

    Xu Luofei shook his feet, his face full of innocence.

    Cheng Zihang's friend's birthday party was held at a club called 'marry', surrounded by a parking lot as wide as a square.

    When the car drove up to the door of the clubhouse, two parking boys came over attentively, one opened the car door for the two girls in the back seat, and the other waited for Cheng Zihang to come down to give him a tip and give him the keys.

    Cheng Zihang got out of the car before Xu Luofei and the others.

    Neither Xu Luofei nor the original body had ever been to this kind of place, let alone Yu Yaxin.

    However, the building of this clubhouse is really quite big, amidst the splendor and splendor, it doesn't look tacky, and it can be seen that its owner has good taste.

    Cheng Zihang should be a frequent visitor to this clubhouse. As soon as he entered, the manager of the lobby came over with a waiter.

    Without Cheng Zihang opening his mouth, he said, "Young Master Cheng, Zhao Shaoding's place is in Hui Rijian."

    Cheng Zihang nodded, and then the waiter led them inside.

    The aisle they passed was spacious and bright, not as narrow and dark as other ordinary entertainment venues. Every time they passed a certain distance, there was a clearly designed fork in the road, turning left for a while and turning right for a while.

    Each fork in the road has a special sign. And there is also a waiter who looks strong.

    At the very end, there is an orange sun logo hanging directly above.

    "Cheng Shao and the two young ladies, please." The waiter bent down and made a 'please' gesture.

    Cheng Zihang walked in front, Xu Luofei took the opportunity to take Yu Yaxin's arm.

    After entering, they realized that there was no paradise inside, and the size of the entire Hui Rijian should be at least two hundred square meters.

    In the center is a super large and luxurious combination sofa and coffee table, and next to it are divided into many screen-like designs to separate some single rooms.

    Some people were already sitting on the sofa.

    Seeing Cheng Zihang's arrival, they immediately got up and walked over here.

    "Brother, you are finally here. We are all waiting for you. Come on, come on, let me see the real face of your sister-in-law!" The protagonist of this birthday party.

    He looks handsome and handsome, he doesn't look too old, and he's a bit out of touch.

    The people around him were all boys, and they should be very interested in what he said, so they looked straight at the direction of Yaxin and Xu Luofei.

    Cheng Zihang walked aside as they wished, revealing Yu Yaxin and Xu Luofei behind.

    "Eh? Why are there two?" Everyone was shocked.

    Cheng Zihang walked to Yu Yaxin's side, "This is my girlfriend Yu Yaxin, and next to her is her friend, Xu Luofei."

    "Sister-in-law, sister-in-law!" A row of six boys surrounded him with playful faces.

    On the other hand, the boy who spoke just now looked at Xu Luofei in surprise, and said in a low voice, "Xu Luofei? Why does this name sound familiar?"

    Afterwards, seeing the people around him rushing up to him, he didn't care about this doubt, and followed towards Yu Yaxin squeezed past.

    Cheng Zihang began to introduce Yu Yaxin.

    "Xinxin, this is Zhao Minghao, the protagonist of this birthday party, this is Zhou Zhi, this is Yuan Xin..." The

    scene was very harmonious for a while.

    Every time Cheng Zihang introduced one, that person would smile and say "Hi sister-in-law" to Yu Yaxin.

    Yu Yaxin's slightly nervous mood was immediately relieved.

    While they were talking, another group of people also heard the sound and came out from a compartment next to them.

    Among the people who came out, there were men and women. Although there were smiles on their faces, they were not as sincere as the six boys in front of them.

    Xu Luofei, who was hiding his sense of existence, glanced over there, and knew that troublesome people had come out.

    "Young Master Cheng, you're here."

    "Zihang."

    "Brother Zihang." As soon as the

    group came over, they greeted Cheng Zihang.

    There is also a girl in their group who is surrounded by stars.

    The girl is not particularly beautiful, but she is well dressed. When looking at Cheng Zihang, anyone can tell the joy in her eyes. Her name is Cheng Zihang, "Brother Zihang."

    After Xu Luofei confirmed her identity, He just looked away and looked behind her.

    There was a person in the crowd that she was familiar with, the senior Xu Luofei met at the flower shop last time, Zhao Xuefeng.

    Glancing next to him, there was a girl who looked very weak beside him.

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes