Xu Luofei calculated, "Isn't that just during the National Day?"

    "Yes."

    Xu Luofei rolled his eyes Turn around, it seems to be planning something.

    Yu Yaxin thought about it, her own birthday is always relatively easy to pass, and she would not go to a party or something, but seeing Feifei yearning so much, she took the initiative to invite her, "Why don't I meet Feifei later Come with me."

    "Is that okay?" Xu Luofei pursed her lips, "But my sister's boyfriend seems to mind..."

    She lowered her head and poked her finger, "Sister, don't affect your relationship because of me Bar."

    Thinking of Cheng Zihang always targeting Feifei inexplicably, Yu Yaxin felt a little annoyed again, "I don't mind those Yingyingyanyans around him, why should he mind your existence? Needless to say, Feifei, if he If you mind what you say, then I won't go."

    "Sister, don't be angry, I'll listen to you~" Xu Luofei hurried up to comfort her.

    So, when Cheng Zihang finished his day's work and drove over to pick up Yu Yaxin, he saw Xu Luofei next to her again.

    Xu Luofei grabbed the corner of his girlfriend's clothes and hid half of his body behind his girlfriend. When he saw him through the car window, his eyes were evasive.

    So when Yu Yaxin told him, "I'm a little nervous going to your friend's party for the first time, so I brought Feifei", he didn't believe a word!

    This little light bulb must have followed up with his own shamelessness!

    But after what happened in the office last time, he also knew that if he showed his emotions too obviously, he would definitely be 'provoked' by her again.

    Cheng Zihang held back the unhappiness in his heart, and smiled at Yu Yaxin, "That's okay, it happens that I have several friends who are currently single, so I can let Feifei get to know them."

    Xu Luofei gave him a sip in his heart, and quickly grabbed Yu Yaxin's sleeve, "Sister, I don't want to meet strange boys, they are very..."

    Yu Yaxin looked at her, "What is it?"

    "It's just very strange..." Xu Luofei hesitated to speak, then looked Looking at Cheng Zihang, he lowered his head again and remained silent.

    Yu Yaxin suddenly thought of some bad experiences that happened to her in college, and instantly understood what Xu Luofei meant.

    Although she didn't show any disgust on her face, her tone of voice towards Cheng Zihang was a bit colder, "Feifei is so simple, Zihang, you don't want to introduce some messy people to her."

    "Ah?" Cheng Zihang's expression I was taken aback.

    The friends around him are a group of children who are either rich or noble, and they have always been regarded as diamond men. This is the first time he heard someone say that his friend Cheng Zihang is a mess.

    Because of the collapse of his worldview, he even forgot to get out of the car to open the passenger door for his girlfriend.

    Xu Luofei immediately stepped in, "Sister, let's sit in the back together."

    She opened the door of the back seat first, waited by the car door, and then looked at Yu Yaxin with bright eyes.

    Yu Yaxin looked at her cute little eyes and couldn't bear to refuse, so before Cheng Zihang had time to react, his girlfriend was pried into sitting in the back row with Xu Luofei.