"The friend is more important? Or is the girlfriend more important?" Xu Luofei shifted his gaze to Cheng Zihang.

    Several other people present also looked at him involuntarily.

    The corners of Cheng Zihang's mouth twitched, he was really frightened by this 'green plum', after seeing her look over, his teeth began to ache habitually.

    He was busy performing well in front of Yu Yaxin, so he didn't even give Li Xianlin a look, "Of course it's the girlfriend who is important."

    Afraid that Xu Luofei would mess up again, he deliberately added, "Xinxin, you are the most important thing in my heart !"

    But Xu Luofei still didn't let him go, "Is that more important than Cheng Shao's mother?"

    Cheng Zihang gritted his teeth, "It's just as important!"

    Xu Luofei nodded in satisfaction, and looked at Li Xianlin, "Okay, you can continue Ask a question~”

    Li Xianlin was so angry that she almost vomited blood.

    Ever since Cheng Zihang confessed his love to Yu Yaxin in front of her without hesitation, the expression on her face became a little uncontrollable.

    She thought she didn't care about such small things. After all, Yu Yaxin has no chance of winning compared to her. No matter how proud Yu Yaxin is now, the real winner is the one who has the last laugh.

    But the future will be counted later, Cheng Zihang's current attitude is too hurtful, she gave him a sad look.

    Cheng Zihang was a bit puzzled by her, he felt that Li Xianlin should understand him, after all, Yu Yaxin was the girlfriend he had pursued with great difficulty, so naturally he had to coax her well.

    And Li Xianlin had known him since college, and had interviewed for his secretary position after graduation. The two had known each other for many years, and he was used to Li Xianlin's thoughtfulness all the time.

    Seeing that Cheng Zihang seemed a little suspicious, Li Xianlin suddenly calmed down, and quickly showed an indifferent smile, as if the look in her eyes just now was Cheng Zihang's illusion, "...Girlfriends are of course more important than friends."

    But she still didn't care. Willingly, wanting to find her own rhythm, she said to Yaxin, "By the way, what's your name?"

    If it was according to her plan, she should first deliberately tell Yu Yaxin about her relationship with Cheng Zihang' Friendship', we were almost finished talking, and then suddenly said this sentence.

    That's bound to be a hit.

    It's a pity that from the very beginning, the rhythm was disrupted by the word girl next to Yu Yaxin. Asking this sentence now seems a bit weak.

    Xu Luofei hurried to speak in front of Yu Yaxin again, "Yeah? You and Cheng Shao have known each other for so long, why don't you even know your sister's name?"

    Her mouth was pouting, and she almost wrote on her face. The previous sentence - 'You are lying in front of others, the friendship between the two of you is not that good at all'.

    Yu Yaxin wanted to laugh a little, but held back with willpower.

    The administrative manager next to him also wanted to laugh, but he didn't dare to increase his presence.

    And in Cheng Zihang's heart, for some reason, he suddenly felt a strange joy.

    He didn't understand where this came from, maybe because he found out that Xu Luofei was not the only one who would cheat him.