As the driver said, with so many roses in the store, the only way to deal with them is to sell them.

    However, the driver's action of pulling a car of roses was a bit exaggerated, and it had already attracted some people around to watch. They also knew that the car of roses was airlifted from abroad, and their curiosity prompted them to gather around the flower shop.

    "Boss, are these roses for sale?" One of the girls saw that these flowers were particularly juicy and bright, so she became the first one to 'eat crabs'.

    Yu Yaxin was stunned for a second, and said firmly, "Sell."

    She opened her mouth, how could the onlookers miss this kind of opportunity, so you counted a few of them.

    There were even two girls who immediately sent their location and information to their friends and boyfriends: roses brought by air from France, hurry up and grab them! / Attached picture The flower shop became lively in an instant... It's

    been a busy day.

    The driver said that Cheng Zihang would make a more sincere apology, but there was no sign of him.

    Yu Yaxin didn't bother to pay attention, and took Xu Luofei and Li Yu to dinner.

    On the second and third days, there were still admiring people who wanted to buy the roses flown in from France, and the roses in the flower shop were almost sold out.

    At this moment, Cheng Zihang also came as promised with his 'sincerity'.

    This time he didn't bring any flowers or anything else, only a person came.

    Standing in front of Yu Yaxin who was wearing a dress, he was wearing a handsome formal suit, his eyes were full of affection, "Beautiful lady, can I have the honor to invite you to dinner tonight?"

    Xu Luofei saw that Yu Yaxin's eyes flickered For a moment, it seemed to be a little touched.

    After recalling the script, she remembered that the day Xu Luofei promised Cheng Zihang to date him, he said these exact words.

    Hey, the big pig's hooves actually tried to impress the heroine with memory kills!

    Then, the following romantic candlelight dinner and exclusive fireworks are definitely indispensable.

    Xu Luofei felt a precarious feeling of being compared.

    Just when she was about to think of some tricks, Cheng Zihang seemed to have guessed it, and suddenly cue her and Li Yu.

    "Last time, I really didn't think carefully. I shouldn't let you alone at the banquet. I have already reflected on my mistake. I will never make it again. Forgive me, Xinxin, I made a special effort for you tonight." We have prepared a little surprise, and you can invite two of your shop assistants to be witnesses for us."

    At this time, if you still persist in doing things, you will inevitably be seen out, and Xu Luofei certainly does not dare to act rashly.

    In the end, Yu Yaxin still softened her heart and agreed.

    Surprisingly, Cheng Zihang didn't take them to that kind of high-end restaurant or private kitchen this time, but booked a revolving restaurant with down-to-earth music that received rave reviews online.

    The entire restaurant area is connected, no wonder she and Li Yu are not afraid of disturbing them, and even invited them with a pretentious appearance.

    Why is this big pig's trotter suddenly so scheming? ! A suspicious light flashed in Xu Luofei's eyes.

    After dinner, Cheng Zihang took good care of Yaxin, showing his tenderness and consideration to the fullest.

    This made Xu Luofei even more suspicious, whether he hired a love expert to tutor his homework.

    Cheng Zihang, who just searched the Internet for some love and apology skills in advance, did not expect that 'Qingmei' who was sitting opposite his girlfriend would be suspicious.

    There were no accidents during the dinner, even 'Qing Mei', who always caused him trouble in the past, finished the dinner quietly, waiting for his next move.

    Cheng Zihang took them to the playground very close to the revolving restaurant.

    The playground was brightly lit at night, but there were not many people to be seen, only the staff in uniform.

    Seeing Cheng Zihang approaching, the manager of the playground over there quickly walked towards them.

    "Young Master Cheng, everything has been arranged."

    "Yeah." Cheng Zihang nodded with interest in his eyes.

    "What is he going to do? Has the playground been booked out?" Li Yu finally couldn't help it, and whispered in Xu Luofei's ear.

    Xu Luofei shook his head, subconsciously bit his finger, his expression looked serious.

    Yu Yaxin couldn't bear the curiosity in her heart and asked Cheng Zihang.

    "Secret, you'll find out later." Cheng Zihang looked at her with a mysterious face, pampering her.

    Xu Luofei almost guessed what this rookie was going to do, his lips were already pouting slightly.

    In this kind of place, you can't even do damage, damn it!

    Sure enough, as she expected, the manager of the amusement park led the four of them to the highest facility in the venue - next to the Ferris wheel.

    Cheng Zihang didn't forget the two people who followed, and asked them, "Do you want to play something else, or ride the Ferris wheel with us?"

    Li Yu laughed "hehe" twice, not forgetting his CP position, "Of course it's a Ferris wheel, I haven't ridden it yet!"

    Xu Luofei nodded expressionlessly, "Ferris wheel before

    Yu Yaxin spoke, Cheng Zihang said meaningfully to Li Yu, "Feifei is young, Li Yu, please sit with her and take good care of her, otherwise your store manager will still miss her "

    He said this so cleverly that Yu Yaxin gave him a half-annoyed look, and said to Li Yu, "Then Xiaoyu, Feifei will trouble you to take care of it."

    "Okay." Li Yu was a little embarrassed Scratched his head.

    Xu Luofei finally understood why the big pig's trotters took the initiative to call her and Li Yu together! Just to prevent myself from destroying their alone time!

    Ahhh so angry! This scheming man! She underestimated him!

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes