Li Yu was watering the potted plants outside the store, and when he saw the back seat of the sports car, his expression collapsed.

    "Xiao Yu, what's the matter?" Yu Yaxin saw that she was frozen in place, thinking that something happened, so she hurried out to check.

    Xu Luofei also followed out stickily while holding up a cup to drink water.

    Seeing the back seat of the sports car, Xu Luofei spouted out the water in his mouth.

    "Cough cough cough..." She choked.

    Yu Yaxin also didn't care about the speechless state of mind caused by this scene, and quickly patted Xu Luofei on the back, "Feifei, how is it?"

    Li Yu also put down the watering can and helped Xu Luofei take the cup.

    When Xu Luofei stopped coughing, the driver of the sports car had already arrived in front of them.

    "Miss Yu, this is a carload of red roses that Cheng Shao specially airlifted for you from France. Cheng Shao has an important cooperation to discuss today, so he sent me to deliver it."

    Yu Yaxin didn't know what language to use at the moment Express your suffocation.

    Li Yu next to her looked suspiciously at the florist's sign on the door of their shop, then at the cart of red roses, and then looked at the surprised eyes of the people around her, shutting herself up.

    As the driver said, he suddenly took out a jewelry box with a crown printed on it from his handbag, bent down and handed it to Yu Yaxin.

    "This is Cheng Shao's apology gift to you."

    Flowers and jewelry, the routine of the rich is so fresh and unrefined.

    But the trench! Li Yu came out of autism, shouted crazily in her heart, and then looked at Yu Yaxin with eyes full of expectation.

    Xu Luofei was also looking at her.

    Yu Yaxin hesitated for a moment, then took the box in the other party's hand, opened it to have a look.

    It is a crystal clear sapphire necklace, which is worth a lot at first glance.

    After opening it, Yu Yaxin realized that it was not safe to expose the jewelry on the side of the street, so she quickly closed it and stuffed it back into the driver's hand.

    "Please return it to him."

    It was the first time that the driver had seen someone receive such an expensive gift, and asked someone to return it for him.

    He was a little confused, "What does Miss Yu mean?"

    "Since it's an apology gift, of course I have the right to choose whether to take it or not, and return the cart of red roses for me too." annoyed.

    Just a word, a problem of attitude, this person just wants to solve it with money.

    Yu Yaxin hadn't been so angry for a long time.

    The driver didn't know what to do for a while, so he asked Yu Yaxin to wait a while, and then went to call Cheng Zihang.

    Of course, what Cheng Zihang told the driver to say was not a lie, he did have important things to do today, otherwise he would be the one who gave the gift.

    The meeting hadn't started when the driver called, so he answered.

    When the other party said that Yu Yaxin did not accept the gift from him, Cheng Zihang's first reaction was puzzled.

    In the past, the flowers and jewelry he sent out have never been rejected.

    And when he was dating Yu Yaxin before, she gave her flowers and gifts as a promise of love, and she accepted them all. There was no reason why he would reject the cartload of flowers and sapphire necklaces worth nearly one million.

    "Does she not know how much this necklace costs?" The

    driver hesitated, "I don't think Miss Yu is so new."

    "That's right, then help me and ask why she didn't accept it. "The

    driver asked according to his instructions.

    Yu Yaxin was speechless.

    Of course Xu Luofei had to come out to make a rescue at this moment, so let's talk about the big pig's hooves by the way.

    "My sister is not such a materialistic person. What does Cheng Shao mean by that? Does he think he can send others away by giving some valuable gifts? He also looks down on my sister too much."

    After speaking to the driver, she turned to face Yu Yaxin, "Sister ̄Don't be angry, maybe my sister's boyfriend is used to coaxing girls like this..."

    Driver: Although the girl is right, I always feel that her words are kind of weird Feel……

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes