In fact, in the circle of high-ranking daughters, they have done a lot of things like this, but as long as they don't get caught, they have nothing to fear, because the people around them know the principle of protecting themselves wisely, and they won't interfere in order to A commoner ruined their business.

    After all, they belong to the same circle, so if you don't look up and look down, you always have to give them some face.

    I just didn't expect to kick this iron plate this time.

    The girl who took the lead was about to step forward and say a few words to shirk responsibility, but unexpectedly, the girl behind her who had never spoken before stood up before her, with a lovely and pitiful look on her face.

    "Young Master Cheng, it's none of my business. I'm just... just being..."

    She left half of her words, and then stopped talking, making people think about what she meant in the second half.

    The other two girls behind her didn't know why, and they didn't even refute, but their complexions became even worse.

    Such a familiar scene, such a familiar tone, such a familiar smell of tea made Xu Luofei's radar instantly wake up.

    Hey, there is actually someone playing tricks?

    The color of Xu Luofei's eyes changed slightly, and then she gently opened Yu Yaxin's arm.

    The small high heels on the feet buckled to the side, making a loud noise on the marble floor, instantly breaking the atmosphere created by the girl.

    Before anyone could pay attention to the source of the noise, she pursed her mouth slightly, and did not talk to anyone else, but just talked to Yu Yaxin on her own, her voice was so small that everyone around could hear it.

    "Sister~The people at this banquet are so confusing. They obviously bullied others, but they seem to be bullied. I dare not appear in front of them in the future. I'm so afraid that they will meet again next time." Target me like this..."

    She opened a pair of big teary eyes, her cheeks were a little bulging, and her lips were slightly pursed, looking cute and pitiful.

    The girl who defended her was only good-looking, and she was dwarfed in front of her, and she was inferior.

    Whether it was out of justice or because of the comparison of appearance, everyone's hearts were directly on Xu Luofei's side.

    She is so cute and kind, how can she be wronged? !

    As the host of the banquet, Mingzhi Che didn't try to smooth things over, but gave the three girls a meaningful look, "The Ming family doesn't welcome people with impure thoughts, and the next invitation letter will be given out after careful consideration.

    " Most of them are people with status and status. As soon as he said this, everyone understood the meaning. This is to record the families of the three girls in the books!

    Knowing that Che acted like this, he didn't know whether it was to give Cheng Zihang an explanation, or it was simply because the three girls had trouble at the banquet, or maybe both.

    Satisfaction flashed in the eyes of some wealthy daughters who had long been displeased with the behavior of the three of them, and the other noble ladies also looked like they were watching a show, and there was no one around who dared to stand up and help.

    Of course, Cheng Zihang would not let them go just because he knew what Che said.

    For so many years, he only knew that others would be honored because of him, but he never thought that anyone would dare to provoke him like this.

    He didn't say anything, but with his cold eyes, he signaled to the three girls that this matter was not over yet.

    Seeing that things did not develop according to their imagination, and even affected the family behind them, the three girls finally became anxious.

    "We really didn't mean it. We just said a few words to Cheng Shao's girlfriend. I didn't expect it to be misinterpreted as something bad..." The two girls behind wanted to 'clarify'.

    Xu Luofei looked over with aggrieved eyes, "You mean, I'm making trouble out of nothing?"

    Two girls: 艸!

    Just when everyone thought that the matter was about to end, the girl with a lovely and pitiful expression suddenly stood in front of Cheng Zihang without making a sound.

    "Cheng Shao, I really didn't do anything just now, I...I just liked you for a long time, I want to see what your girlfriend looks like, you may not remember, I was in the same class as you in high school, I was bullied by a girl at school once, and you saved me. Since then, I have been silently liking you..."

    "You are so radiant, I know I am not worthy of you, but I want you to know My heart, I know that there used to be such a girl who loved you for more than ten years..."

    Everyone in the audience:? ? ?

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes