"Ah?" Xu Luofei turned her head and found that it was the young Shaodong from the Ming family who was talking to her.

    And Su Zhen and Su Yichen were seriously chatting with the people next to them.

    "My name is Mingzhiche, why haven't I seen you before?" He didn't notice, or ignored Xu Luofei's absent-mindedness, with a bright smile on his face.

    "Oh, I don't like such occasions very much." Xu Luofei replied casually, with a weary expression.

    Knowing that Che was not discouraged, he continued to talk to her, "Then why did you come here this time?"

    He subconsciously wondered if she came here because it was a banquet held by the Ming family.

    But Xu Luofei's expression suddenly became a little more energetic, his eyes lit up a little, and he answered his question more seriously, "It's because someone is coming today."

    "Uh...that's it." Mingzhiche hesitated for a moment, seeing her joyful expression, always felt that if he asked further, he might not get the result he wanted, so he ended the topic embarrassingly.

    Su Zhen, Su Yichen and the others were talking politely, Xu Luofei continued to let himself go, knowing that Che was hesitating to speak, and he was hesitating to speak, seeing that Xu Luofei didn't care about him all the time, she had no choice but to put out her own eagerness to move.

    The time was quickly pushed to twenty minutes later, and the people in the banquet hall were already feasting, but Xu Luofei and the other leading ladies hadn't come yet.

    "Are you tired? Do you want to sit on the sofa over there?" Mingzhiche asked politely.

    Xu Luofei glanced in the direction he indicated, but there was no one on the sofa over there yet.

    After standing in high heels for a while, her feet were indeed a little tired, so she agreed.

    After talking to Uncle Su and the others, Xu Luofei followed him to the sofa.

    On the way, three girls dressed in jewels passed them by, greeted Ming Zhiche with a smile, and then looked at her with puzzled eyes.

    Xu Luofei didn't care about it on the face, but his eyes were thoughtful.

    The two sat on the sofa and rested for a while.

    Since the sofa was at the side of the banquet hall, Xu Luofei didn't know, but within two minutes after she left, Cheng Zihang brought Yu Yaxin in through the gate.

    The Cheng family has a very high status in City A. As soon as Cheng Zihang brought Yu Yaxin into the arena, he was surrounded by people around him.

    "Young Master Cheng, good evening." "Young Master Cheng, I am from XX company, and this is my business card..." "Young Master Cheng..."

    Cheng Zihang dismissed these people one by one with ease.

    There are also some discerning people who saw that the female companion next to Cheng Zihang was very unfamiliar, so they found another way and asked tentatively: "Young Master Cheng, who is this next to you?"

    "My girlfriend." Cheng Zihang said nothing. Answer without hesitation.

    Yu Yaxin held his hand, seeing that everyone else was looking at her, she felt a little nervous.

    In the afternoon, she was taken by Cheng Zihang to a club for styling.

    The stylist chose a pure white long tube top evening dress for her, and stepped on a pair of high heels several centimeters, which made her already tall and slender, and her hair was carefully cared for, with soft curls It is scattered on the shoulders, and a delicate makeup is painted on the face, which looks very elegant and generous.

    Cheng Zihang didn't notice his girlfriend's state of mind at all, with a casual smile on his face.

    Everyone couldn't guess whether he was serious or not, so they could only compliment him: "Young Master Cheng and your girlfriend are really talented..." "This lady is so beautiful, and only Young Master Cheng can be worthy of such a beauty..."

    Cheng Zihang smiled proudly, and walked away with Yu Yaxin.

    For a moment, the news that Cheng Zihang's female companion was his girlfriend whom he had personally admitted spread like wings, and soon reached the ears of the three girls who had passed by Xu Luofei before.

    "Cheng Shao's girlfriend?"

    "I've never seen..."

    "Me too..."

    "Could it be...a pheasant flies up a branch and turns into a phoenix?" The

    three gathered together, looking at Yu who was not far away. Yaxin exchanged a look with each other, speculating maliciously in their mouths.

    Xu Luofei, who was sitting on the sofa over there, suddenly heard a passerby mention 'Young Master Cheng', and guessed that Cheng Zihang must have brought Yu Yaxin over.

    She looked into the hall, and sure enough, she saw a white figure beside Cheng Zihang in the very center.

    Her focused eyes quickly attracted Ming Zhiche's attention, "The person you are looking for is here?"

    He followed her gaze and saw Cheng Zihang at a glance, and an inexplicable intuition flashed in his heart, the person Xu Luofei was looking at it's him!

    It's just that Xu Luofei didn't know why he didn't go there immediately. He looked next to Cheng Zihang, and saw a very beautiful and elegant girl, and immediately 'understood' her state of mind.

    Knowing that Che couldn't help but sighed softly in his heart.

    He originally thought that Xu Luofei was not that vulgar person.

    Xu Luofei didn't know what the people around her were thinking at all. After she saw the three girls who had been staring at Yu Yaxin from the other side, she let go of the idea of ​​going over to say hello to Yu Yaxin immediately, but her eyes stayed on Yaxin around.

    The banquet hall was very large and there were many people. Guests and waiters shuttled among them from time to time. Yu Yaxin didn't notice Xu Luofei's existence at all.

    It's just that she didn't know much about Cheng Zihang's conversation with other people, and she couldn't say anything, so she talked to him, and planned to go to the side to get some snacks to fill her stomach.

    She didn't eat much at noon and was already a little hungry.

    As soon as she reached the snack area, she was about to reach for the plate, but a hand suddenly appeared beside her, and quickly took the plate away before her.

    "Ah! I'm sorry, I didn't see that you want this plate too, so I'll give it back to you." The man twisted the plate with his fingers painted with bright nail polish, and handed it to Yu Yaxin.

    She was accompanied by two girls, with expressions on their faces.

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes