Seeing the picture, Li Yu's eyes straightened, She just wanted to ask if she could go to Cengfan next time, but when she thought that it might destroy the alone relationship between the store manager's sister and the cat sister, she still crushed the glutton to death in her stomach.

    So she said greedily: "It looks delicious."

    After being interrupted for a while, Yu Yaxin was a little slow to reply to the message, just in time for Xu Luofei to put the phone back in the living room, ready to eat.

    When Xu Shicheng was around, he didn't like anyone other than his family to be at the same table with them.

    But when he wasn't around, Su Jia would ask her two aunts to eat with her.

    Aunt Li who was in charge of cooking was very skilled, but Xu Luofei coquettishly wanted to cook for her, so Su Jia naturally agreed.

    However, Su Jia, who has never tasted her daughter's cooking skills, has long been mentally prepared. Even if her daughter's cooking is not delicious, she must pay attention to her expression when she eats later, so as not to spoil her daughter's hard work.

    What she didn't expect was that Xu Luofei's dishes were not only delicious in color, fragrance, and taste, they were even more delicious than the imperial chef's dishes she had eaten before.

    "Oh my God! Is this made by Feifei? It's so delicious!"

    The other Auntie Zhang had something to do in the morning, and she didn't come to Li's house until Xu Luofei entered the kitchen. She tasted it and couldn't help but admire it.

    Aunt Li also showed her shame, "Feifei's cooking skills are much better than mine!"

    Su Jia also praised her.

    Xu Luofei smiled shyly, "As long as everyone likes it."

    After lunch.

    Aunt Li took over the job of cleaning up after dinner, and Xu Luofei followed Su Jia out for a walk in the garden.

    After returning from a walk, Su Jia was going to take a lunch break.

    Xu Luofei took his mobile phone in the living room and returned to his original bedroom.

    Seeing Yu Yaxin's reply full of praise and anticipation, she showed a little complacency on her face, and after replying to the message, there was no movement for a long time.

    Guessing that she was probably busy, Xu Luofei went to the study to get a book to read.

    During the very quiet afternoon leisure time, Xu Luofei was in a good mood.

    A text message that came after that made her even more happy.

    The bank card accounted for 30 million.

    It seems that Xu Shicheng's secretary is quite efficient, Xu Luofei praised him in his heart, and then called An Ke, asking him to help with the newly added property.

    After hanging up, a call happened to come in.

    At first glance, it turned out to be Xu Shicheng.

    After getting the money from him, Xu Luofei decided to treat him better.

    Just as soon as the connection was made, Xu Shicheng's utilitarianism was immediately revealed.

    "Luo Fei, the money has already arrived, right? Dad doesn't have a lot of liquidity, and the money was collected with great difficulty. Don't disappoint Dad's intentions..."

    "Okay , Dad." Xu Luofei's face was indifferent, but his mouth answered obediently.

    "Also... Dad hasn't seen Zihang for a long time, why don't you give me his phone number so that I can get in touch with him?"

    After hearing this, Xu Luofei's scalp felt a little numb, thinking of you as a bad old man What kind of relationship is there to get in touch with him.

    Of course she would not give Xu Shicheng's contact information, although she had seen Cheng Zihang's number on Yu Yaxin's phone last time and remembered it, but it was not time for Cheng Zihang to know that she remembered him.

    The corner of Xu Luofei's mouth twitched slightly, and he said in a coquettish voice: "Father! What are you talking about! I only met Brother Zihang for a few days. If I give you his phone number, you can call Brother Zihang." The phone call, I don't know how it will make him think about me..."

    Xu Shicheng probably didn't expect that Xu Luofei's words were all fooling him, so he thought carefully for a few seconds.

    Every girl needs to be more reserved.

    He also knew his daughter's arrogant character, and he would never let go of the opportunity to meet a son like Cheng Zihang again.

    Moreover, her daughter's emotional intelligence is high, and it is only a matter of time before Cheng Zihang is taken down.

    So, Xu Shicheng deliberately laughed jokingly, "That's right, as long as Luo Fei seizes the opportunity by himself, then Dad is looking forward to your good news, haha!"

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes