Looking at the small trees decorated with lights and colorful decorations by the artificial lake, and the half-lit fountain in the center of the lake, Xu Luofei let out a 'wow' full of surprise.

    "There are a lot more people this time than when I came here a few days ago. The newly built music fountain is being used here to adjust the effect, but it has not been fully opened. After it opens, it should not be as quiet as it is now." Yu Yaxin sighed.

    "Isn't it fully open yet? Then how did my sister find out?" Xu Luofei asked curiously.

    She showed a gentle smile and said, "I used to come to this lake to relax when I was in a bad mood. It started when I was in high school."

    A trace of nostalgia lingered in her eyes, "When I first came here, there was nothing here, just a bare lake. Although it was ugly, there were not many people. I took this place as my secret base."

    "Doesn't that mean that my sister shared her secret base with me?" Xu Luofei's eyes lit up, looking at her with joy and emotion.

    Yu Yaxin lowered her head slightly to look back, and pursed her lips with a smile, "It's a pity that the changes here are too great, and a commercial center will definitely be built in the future, and it won't be my secret base by then..."

    Something came to Xu Luofei's mind, mysterious She smiled softly, and said coquettishly: "It will still be my sister's secret base in the future."

    Yu Yaxin looked at her suspiciously, and raised her eyebrows.

    Xu Luofei hugged her arm with a cute smile, but played tricks.

    Thinking that she should be comforting herself, Yu Yaxin didn't ask any more questions.

    The night was fine, they were walking on the path by the lake, and there was only a row of colored lights trees away from the artificial lake. From cyan to blue-purple.

    "Wow! So beautiful!" Xu Luofei looked over with a dreamy expression.

    Yu Yaxin's smile deepened, and she stopped to watch it together.

    Suddenly, the music changed and became exciting instantly. The fountain in the middle of the lake also fell down at that moment. Before anyone could be surprised, a few beams of water light shot up into the sky near the edge of the lake.

    "Ahhh!" This sudden abnormality brought Xu Luofei's interest to the highest level.

    The water spray from the fountain spread out, and the fine and dense water droplets rushed towards their faces, and gently landed on their faces.

    Xu Luofei's yelling also moved Yu Yaxin, who had always behaved gracefully and calmly, couldn't help but yelled out following Xu Luofei.

    After the fountain receded, the two recovered from their excitement, looked at each other, and found that there were fine droplets of water on their faces, and couldn't help smiling at each other.

    There were a few passers-by around, who suffered similarly to them, laughing and making noise.

    Because the effect of the musical fountain is being tested, the fountain show has not stopped during this period.

    The two watched for more than an hour, and they didn't leave the lake until the performance began to repeat.

    At Xu Luofei's suggestion, the two of them walked around again, and it was not until late at night that Xu Luofei drove Yu Yaxin back.