Xu Luofei threw himself on her shoulders, hugged her slender waist with his hands from behind, and leaned close to her ear, just facing Yu Yaxin who turned his head face to face.

    "Good morning sister, you are still so beautiful today."

    Yu Yaxin looked at her helplessly, "My clothes are dirty, get up quickly."

    "No, where is my sister's clothes dirty? The whole body smells like flowers~" Xu Luofei intentionally sniffed her hair.

    "Get up, don't make trouble, when the employees in the store are about to come out, I will introduce you first." Yu Yaxin was wearing rubber gloves, and the gloves were full of juice. There was no way to pull her away, so she had to find another reason .

    Xu Luofei let go of her obediently, and then helped her up.

    Yu Yaxin shook her head slightly, which immediately caught Xu Luofei's attention.

    "Is my sister hypoglycemic?"

    Yu Yaxin didn't expect her to be able to guess like this, and she didn't refute. She just said, "Most girls have a little hypoglycemia     .

    "

When she didn't answer, Xu Luofei became a little angry, and said with a pout, "It must be because of this, sister just wait for me."

    After she finished speaking, she ran out directly, and Yu Yaxin behind her didn't have time to stop she.

    After Xu Luofei left the flower shop, he searched around, bought a breakfast in the restaurant, and went to the supermarket to buy two packs of imported candies before returning to the flower shop.

    "Welcome!" The clerk who had come out of the warehouse and stood at the door said to her with a smile, but saw the girl in front of her hurriedly said 'Hello' and ran into the store.

    She looked back into the store, and saw this beautiful and lovely girl approaching her store manager, angrily handed her the things in her hand, and told her, "Sister, you must remember to eat breakfast in the future." "

    "Sister?" She remembered that the store manager seemed to say that she was an only child, so it might be a cousin or cousin.

    But the gene of the store manager's family is really good, and the younger sister is also so good-looking. The clerk thought to himself.

    Yu Yaxin patted Xu Luofei's head, "It's not that exaggerated, it's just that I just forgot to eat today, thank you Feifei."

    She put the breakfast aside and waved to the clerk to signal her to come in.

    "Xiaoyu, this is Feifei. Her full name is Xu Luofei. She will be helping out in the store recently. Please take care of her when I'm not around."

    He introduced the shop assistant to Xu Luofei and said, "This is Xiaoyu, an employee in the store. Her full name is Xu Luofei. It's called Li Yu, I may need to go out often, and I can ask Sister Xiaoyu for help."

    Xu Luofei's eyes flashed, "Okay."

    She suddenly moved to Yu Yaxin's side, motioned her to bow her head, and whispered in her ear, "But I don't want to call her sister, this name is exclusive to me."

    After listening, Yu Yaxin said helplessly He glanced at her with a smile, indicating that he knew.

    Here, after Xu Luofei finished talking to Yu Yaxin, she said to Li Yu as if nothing had happened: "Xiao Yu, please take care of me.