Xu Luofei's heart flashed with resentment, the heroine's character is too soft and easy to talk, it seems that the big pig's hoof must be very relieved, she will definitely not be with other men Approximate.

    She asked softly: "I mean, isn't he afraid that my sister will meet other people to strike up a conversation with?"

    Yu Yaxin was taken aback.

    Xu Luofei went on to say: "If I were my sister's boyfriend, I would definitely want to hide such a beautiful sister by my side. Wherever my sister goes, I will follow. "

    Yu Yaxin, who was thinking too much because of her last sentence, was amused by what she said next, "Do you think I will be pried away?"

    Yes, it is because you look absolutely You will be pried away, that big pig's hoof dares to bully you like this. Xu Luofei stabbed the big pig's hooves fiercely in his heart.

    On the surface, Xu Luofei is of course a caring and cute look, "Of course my sister won't, she looks like a very infatuated person, I really envy my sister's boyfriend, there is such a beautiful, gentle and dedicated sister Girlfriend, let me be..."

    At the end, her voice dropped.

    "What do you want?" Yu Yaxin asked curiously.

    Xu Luofei grabbed her fingers and replied shyly: "If only I were a boy, I would definitely chase after my sister."

    Yu Yaxin couldn't help covering her mouth and laughing, she didn't think much about it at all, " Feifei, you are so cute, like a little pistachio, if you were really a boy, there would definitely be many girls who would like you."

    She straightened her body, with a little helplessness in her eyes, "My sister doesn't have what you say It’s so good, you have to know that sometimes, people’s choices don’t only depend on your own conditions.”

    These words sounded a little inexplicable, but Xu Luofei, who knew everything, understood. She seemed to understand why that big pig's trotter could always hurt the heroine unscrupulously.

    The heroine is already on the weak side in this relationship. The male protagonist has a good background, the family is rich and powerful, and the female protagonist's family conditions are not at the same level as the male protagonist.

    Although the heroine is chasing the heroine, the relationship between the two of them is, in the eyes of others, the heroine's admiration.

    Maybe, Yu Yaxin also thought so in her heart. She felt that with her family conditions, it was a kind of luck to find Cheng Zihang as her boyfriend.

    She is feeling inferior.

    Thinking of this, Xu Luofei became more determined about the next plot.

    "But, why should you consider other things in the love between two people? As long as you love each other enough, everything else is nothing, right?" Xu Luofei's words gave Yu Yaxin a heavy blow, "Unless the other party doesn't love you enough , or you don’t love each other enough. Only when you don’t love enough, will you consider other things.”

    Yu Yaxin’s heart was greatly touched, and the smile on her face had disappeared.

    "Sister, did your boyfriend treat you badly?" Xu Luofei's question drew Yu Yaxin's attention back.

    Yu Yaxin sighed, and shook her head, "It's...not that I'm bad."

    "Sister, you're hesitating, he's just being bad to you." Xu Luofei pouted, looking very angry that someone dared to do this to you. The beautiful sister is not the same.