Chapter 27

a few months later

Me and Neymar were back to a normal relationship and i was practically living at his house.

I would go to all his games wearing his jersey.

*

I woke up at around 8am with his cold arms gripping onto me. I laughed to myself and attempted to break free causing him to groan and pull me closer.

"Neyyyyyy let me goo" I said still trying to wriggle out of his grasp

"Nope" He said not budging one bit

I eventually gave up and got back to a comfortable position and went onto my phone.

I was still quite caught up in the whole bruna ordeal. How did he go from her to me?

I came across one of her photos on Instagram and stared at for a bit longer than i should've.

"What are you doing Adi?" He said over my shoulder in his husky morning voice.

I clicked the off button on my phone and turned to face him.

"Nothing" i smiled brightly pecking him on the lips.

"Ok" He jokingly copied my tone and smile then pecked me on the lips.

"Can i leave now?" I begged

"No you're warm" He said

"Pleeeaaaaseeeeeeee" I pouted

"Aghhh" he groaned letting me go

"Atleast make me food" He said while snuggling back up into the duvet.

I laughed as i walked downstairs.

I found myself on Brunas instagram again. She was beautiful. To my shock she still had the photo of her and Neymar up.

I was scrolling through endless pictures of her in bikinis and skimpy dresses and felt sorry for myself.

My heart jumped as he put his head on my shoulder.

"Seriously, what are you doing?" He said turning me around.

He was shirtless with just a pair of black joggers on.

"Nothinggg" i tried to reassure him

"Adi, why do you keep looking at her photos. You're the most beautiful girl in the world, nothing compared to her." He said cupping my face in his hands.

I smiled and rested my hands around his waist. He pulled me into a tight hug which i really needed. I think he felt my desperation for his affection as he didnt let go for a few minutes.

"I love you so much" He whispered into my ear.

I kissed his neck which is where my head was placed in the hug.

I pulled away.

"Now wheres my food" Neymar said looking around

"You tell me" I threw my hands up in the air and started to slightly run away as i knew what he was like when he was hangry.

He chased me and eventually grabbed me and spun me around.

After he put me down he said "Lionel invited around his later for a game night thingy"

"Oh cool" I smiled

"Wanna go or just stay in? I dont mind" He asked

"No i think we should go it'll be fun" I said jumping onto the couch. I hadnt seen Lio in awhile as he had been so caught up in everything and never had any free time.

I got disrupted from my thoughts as Ney jumped onto me practically squashing me.

I started to pretend to choke and laughed while doing it.

"Ok this is too comfy im never moving" he said snuggling his head into my neck

"I hate you so much" I struggled to say through my laughter.

My fingers stroked up and down his back. He clearly enjoyed is as when i stopped he groaned signalling for me to continue.

~*_ STAY WITH ME _*~
~lanaxpage~

cute little chapter for u

istg school gives me so much anxiety 😭😭