Chapter 14

I woke up at 9:30 and realised i was late to work. Coach had finally started to pay me a week earlier so i could not be late. It was only 10 minutes but i still had to get up, get ready and get to the field. I called Lio so he could tell coach i would be late.

He answered after 3 short rings.

"Adi?"

"Hey Lio im late and i need you to tell him pleeaaseee"

"Ugh ok but hurry up we are still getting changed"

"Thank you bye"

I hung up. I chucked on the first clothes i saw, frantically brushed my teeth and plastered some mascara on. As i was running out of the bathroom i saw some body spray so i put some on. About 10 minutes after leaving i arrived at the stadium and knew i was still very late. I had to figure out a lie.

I burst through the doors to the field and everyone turned around to look at me. I saw Neymar with Lio laughing to themselves. I sped walked over to the coach and everyone continued with what they were doing.

"Im so sorry for being late, Family emergency" i said saying the first thing that came to mind.

"Yes, Lio told me." He shot me an apologetic look before i walked away to Lio.

*

"Lio! What did you say?" i loudly whispered to him. Neymar was still stood by his side.

"That Mum had to go to hospital.." He said obviously regretting it.

"What? Why in the world would she go to hospital you're so stupid." i replied

"Well i figured you would come up with some stupid lie about our family so i wanted to help you out but I'm now realising it wasn't the best idea."

"No really?" I laughed.

"Lets just pretend this didn't happen" He smiled innocently and i rolled my eyes. I looked over at Neymar and he was laughing. He saw me looking at him and i kissed his cheek before i walked away to go sit down.

I saw Lio look at Neymar puzzled and they started talking. I already knew what that was about.

After about 40 minutes Neymar ran over to me and said.

"Tonight there's a party being hosted for the team and i was wondering if you'd like to come with me?"

"Sure! what time is it?" i asked

"Ill pick you up at 7:30?"

"Sounds good. I'll see you then" i stood up and pecked him on the lips, he put his arms around my waist and held me against him until he was called back over and i sat back down.

He ran back to the rest of the team. Lio turned around and i barely saw him smirk at me from a distance. I rolled my eyes and stuck up my middle finger, he had sarcastic shocked face, he laughed and turned back around.

~*_ STAY WITH ME _*~
~lanaxpage~

sorry for the super short chapter but happy new years eve!!! i cant believe its 2023 tomorrow.

happy news years everyone, talk to you next year ;)