Chapter 13

hey guys if you read the last chapter before this one was published i made a slight change at the end so u might wanna re-read a bit of it :)

neymar pov

I was planning to explain to her what happened but i had no clue how to word it so i left it, but it was hurting her. Lio planned the whole changing room idea and it worked pretty well. I felt so guilty after hearing everything she had to say and the only words that came out were sorry.

I ended up ranting about why i was ignoring her and how i was afraid to hurt her. It sounded stupid which is why i was expecting her to storm out. But she didn't.

Later that day i messaged her to let her know when I'm picking her up as i wanted to make this memorable to make up for what I've put her through.

princesa

I'll come pick u up around 7:30 if that's ok?

sounds good see you then

before i forget, dress formal ;)

i was taking her to a fancy restaurant my parents used to take me and my sister to for birthday dinners and celebrations. I booked the table out on the balcony which had an overlook of the city, I've never been on it but it looked amazing.

I had black trousers with a white shirt and a black tie. I didn't really know what to wear and questioned the tie for a solid 10 minutes.

After i pulled up outside of her house she walked out, she looked beautiful. She had a slim black dress which had a slit leading halfway up her thigh. Her hair was down and she had a black bag to carry all of her things.

Adriana pov

He looked so handsome. I'm glad i didn't dress over the top i was worried he was going to show up in a hoodie but he looks even better in this.

"You look amazing" he said looking me up and down

"i could say the same to you" i leant over and kissed him on the cheek and he started driving.

After about 10 minutes we arrived and it was beautiful. It had a silver arched door and vines were climbing up the wall. I looked inside the windows and it was all candle-lit. I got out the car without looking away.

"Come on" Neymar said taking my hand and we walked inside. As he was talking to the receptionist i was trying to look for our table until he hand started pulling me the opposite direction.

We arrived on a balcony which was overgrowing with flowers and plants. It had candles scattered around and a table for 2 was set in the middle. He walked out in front of me and pulled out a chair.

"Take a seat" he smiled and laughed because my mouth was wide open from the beauty of it all.

As i sat down he went to his seat opposite me. He stared at me for a couple of seconds while i was admiring the view until i looked back at him. I don't know how long we were sat there but the waiter came over and asked for our order.

We both panicked and skimmed through the menu's. Our drinks arrived first. We talked for a couple minutes and Neymar wouldn't take his eyes of me.

"I love you" he said. I choked on my drink nearly spitting it out. He had no reaction.

"What?" i said. He stood up and took my hand causing me to stand up too. He crashed his lips onto mine after a couple of seconds i pulled away and whispered into his neck.

"I love you too" he smirked i kissed him on the cheek and went to sit down. He dragged me back.

"One last thing, do you want to be my girlfriend" he stared at me

My breathing stopped and he had a worried look on his face. "Yes" I smiled and he immediately relaxed while we kissed one last time and sat down. We soon finished the food and he refused to let me split the bill. He took my hand to walk out to the car and drove me home.

"Thank you for this" i said looking into his eyes

"Anything for you princesa" he kissed my cheek

"See you tomorrow" i said getting out the car. We both smiled and he stayed to made sure i got in my house then he left.

~*_ STAY WITH ME _*~
~lanaxpage~

another chapter hope you're enjoying it <3