Chapter 12

Over the next couple of days i kind of got over Neymar and stated ignoring him as he did to me. He made 1 attempt by messaging me but i didn't respond.

I don't know what they had said to him but i didn't want to start another argument. I mean i still liked him and all but i stopped thinking about him 24/7. Until..

RING RING RING

i got a call from my brother Lionel

"Hello?" i said

"You wanna know what they said to Neymar?" he asked, they were at training but i wasn't needed.

"Uhm i guess but-" i started saying

"Ok cool come here...like now thanks love you bye." He said before hanging up. I sighed and did what he said, i don't know why i had to go there instead of him telling me on the phone but whatever.

I pulled up as Lio was walking out the doors and he dragged me through the corridor until we were stood in front of the changing rooms. I looked to my left and saw everyone out on the field already.

"Sorry about this" He said. Before i could react he pushed me into the changing rooms and shut the door. I tried to open it but he was holding the door handle firmly on the other side.

"This wasn't my idea." I heard a apologetic voice behind me. I jolted around and saw Neymar standing there fiddling with his hands nervously. I sighed.

"What do you want" i said coldly

"To apologise"

"Apologise for what? Kissing a girl, saying i was more important than her and that she didnt matter to you then proceeding to ignore me for days with no explanation and me having to figure out from my brother that someone had said something to you instead of you being brave enough to come up to me and say it yourself?" I said my voice slowly rising.

"Im sorry" he said stepping closer

I backed away "No sorry wont cut it, I cant keep doing this on and off thing anymore. Either you like me or you don't. You pick." I heard Lio walk away but i didn't try to escape i wanted to hear an explanation.

I had known a few of Lio's friends for years and they had been there for everything I've gone through.

He stayed silent.

"So what did they say then?" i asked

"They said....They said something about a guy in the past who you dated" He paused "And that he really hurt you. Like he cheated and left or something like that. and that you were affected by it for months" He paused again.

"And i really like you Adriana and i don't want to hurt you so i tried to avoid you but soon realised i hurt you even more. I couldn't bring myself to tell you this because you would hate me but Lionel told me you haven't been yourself recently so I'm telling you now. If you storm out of this room that's totally understandable. I'm so sorry."

He stopped and took a deep breath waiting for me to answer

"Max" i said, he had a confused face. "He was called max" I was becoming less tense and sat down on the bench next to me. "We dated for a year and a half till one night he brought a girl home and said she was better than me." He sat down right next to me

"He called me names and then started kissing her in front of me. As i was pushing him out of my house he said he used me and never wanted to see me again."

I felt tears start to form but i pushed them back, until Neymar hugged me. Every single emotion i had locked away the past couple of months was let out and i was a crying mess in his arms. Quite embarrassing i know. I eventually stopped and his arms were still tightly around me.

He probably noticed i wasn't just crying over the situation with my ex "Im sorry. Im so sorry" he whispered. I didnt really care about what had happened now i was just glad to be in his arms.

"Its ok" I leant up and kissed him on the lips. He leant away after a couple of seconds but was still inches from my face.

"Adriana" He whispered

"Mhm"

"Do you want to go out later" He said 

"Gladly" i leant back into his arms and we stayed like that for a minute more until Lio knocked and said

"Therapy's over we need you out here Ney" He silently laughed kissed my temple and reached out his hand to help me up.

"See you you later meu amor"

"Sounds good" I winked and walked out to my car.

What just happened.

~*_ STAY WITH ME _*~
~lanaxpage~

about halfway through this it all got deleted which was so annoying. hope ur enjoying <3