Chapter 17

I woke up the next day with a throbbing headache with the same clothes on from last night. I remembered everything that had happened.

I still had work today and hoped that Neymar was too hung over to show up. I had an hour to get ready so i took a quick shower and got dressed.

I was too tired to make an effort with my outfit so i threw on a grey tracksuit and left my hair natural.

I scared myself when i looked in the mirror noticing my massive eye bags so i put some concealer and mascara on to hide them.

After around 10 minutes of driving i arrived and was perfectly on time. Today they were practicing dribbling so i put out the right equipment for the day.

"Adriana hello!" Coach said
"Hey coach" I smiled "How have you been?"
"Call me Adam, and i have been good thank how about you?" i realized he had just told me his name  after weeks of working for him but we continued our conversation until training started.

I sat down on the bench and watched them all come out. My eyes rolled when i saw him come out the tunnel, i was stupid to think he wouldn't be here.

He looked at me but i immediately drew my attention to my brother who was running over.

"I have to be quick but Neym-" he started
"Don't, if its desperate talk to me later but i don't want to talk about it right now ok" i said looking away from him visibly annoyed.

He sighed and ran away. I don't know what Neymar was thinking last night i mean im his girlfriend and he didn't even try to defend himself.

After training finished i put everything away and as i was walking through the corridor Neymar was walking towards me.

He stopped in-front of me and opened his mouth to talk but i walked straight past him slightly bumping his arm and i didn't look back. I could feel him staring at me.

When i got to my car Lio came up to me.

"Listen Adi come to mine, i need to talk to you" he said sighing

"Ok but i will leave if you're making excuses for him" i said. He shook his head and walked away to his car.

I followed his car to his house and we arrived in minutes.

"Im gonna have a quick shower if you want something you know where it is" he said running upstairs

I plummeted down on his couch and heard the shower turn on. I didn't know what he was gonna tell me but he seemed serious about it.

*

After 5 minutes the shower stopped and he came down a minute later with wet hair and new clothes. I out my phone down and he sat next to me.

"Right Adi im going to explain what happened yesterday as im the only person you'll probably listen too" he started

"This better not be a waste of my time" i said

"We got to the VIP section and after a drink Neymar realized you weren't there. The other guys were super drunk already and weren't letting me or him go so he sent Di Maria to go find you. He never came back so we assumed you were gone or something, i sent you millions of texts but there was no signal so they didn't send. The boys forced drinks down Neymars throat and ordered one of the girls working there to dance on him. Ok yes Neymar didn't refuse it but he was drunk. It turns out Di Maria threw up and went home before he could find you. Im not trying to defend Neymar because he said some things that aren't excusable but once again he was drunk. He tried to get away once but the girl on his lap wouldn't let him." He finished and took a deep breath. I was in silence for a couple of seconds.

"What did he say?" i said
"What?" Lio replied
"What did Neymar say that wasn't 'excusable'"
"It doesnt matter" Lio said quickly
"Lio what did he say" my voice was rising so Lio caved in.

"He said things about you to the girl on his lap and to himself ect....he said things like you cant dance as-well as her and that you're lame because you weren't with him drinking. He also started to talk about how you were probably 'getting it off' with another guy. Obviously that made me mad and i wanted to punch him so i tried to defend you but Neymar wasnt having any of it and i was being held back. He was downing shots every second and was almost blackout drunk. Dont ask me how he was perfectly fine at training because i dont know."

My mouth was hanging open "I don't care that he was drunk" i scoffed. "Drunk words are sober thoughts" i mumbled standing up to storm out.

"We all wanted to kill him Adi but he wasn't taking us seriously and was just laughing it off.." I heard him say before i slammed Lio's front door behind me.

I whipped my phone out from my pocket and with my shaking hands i clicked his name.

neymar

were done

don't try to talk to me again

I powered my phone off and drove home filled with rage. What was wrong with him?

~*_ STAY WITH ME _*~
~lanaxpage~

i have school tomorrow 😭 hope you're enjoying ❤️