Chapter 4

"Neymar said you wanted me here?"

"He did?" Lio slowly backs away then starts running to Neymar

I walk over to them which I'm clearly not allowed to do as their coach gives me a sly look but i'll only be a couple seconds.

"so what's happened here then" i ask

"Neymar told a little porky pie didn't you, ill leave you two to figure this out". Lio says

I advise Neymar to step off the field as we talk as i could feel the coaches eyes burning into me he leads me to the corner of the tunnel that leads onto the field.

"So...why did you tell me Lio wanted me here but he clearly didn't"

"I want you here. You wouldn't have come if i said i wanted you too so i lied, sorry"

"I still would have come, Neymar. Why did you want me here"

"I like talking to you Adriana, i thought we could go for coffee or something after the game"

My heart skips a beat, i was a bit upset when neymar said i should come because lio wanted me here not because he wanted me here and now inside im freaking out. I stay composed luckily.

"Yeah sure, how will Lio get home"

"He can be a grown man and get the bus or something"

I laugh and let Neymar get back to training as i could tell his coach was getting aggy. When training finished i break the news to Lio that he would have to put his big boy pants on and get the bus, after awhile he finally agreed and i waited for Neymar by my car.

"Ola my princesa" he says after rushing out

"Why do you always call me princess" i say smiling

"in my family were raised to treat women with immense kindness and respect which is why i worry i sound too friendly when i talk to you"

A bit of me was upset because he talks to everyone like that but i pushed it down as we were obviously just friends.

"That so sweet, and no don't worry i like it"

I drive him to one of my favourite places i always go with my friends.

"We didn't even agree on where to go, where are we?"

i laugh "my favourite cafe!" i then drag him inside

We got a secluded table in the corner with two chairs opposite each other

"Earlier" I say "what did you mean you like talking to me?"

He smiled "I'm not sure, it makes me happy. When you said you would text me later yesterday i didn't really have any reaction but when you didn't text i felt upset in a way. Which is why i facetimed you. I would've told you this yesterday but i didn't want to creep you out"

After i didn't respond he then said " Sorry did I say too much"

A massive smile grew across my face

"No ones ever said that about me before, I'm a massive overthinker which is why i didn't text you yesterday"

We talked for a couple more minutes about football and just learning things about each other. A waiter came over, i ordered a coffee and a muffin, he ordered juice and the same muffin as i couldn't stop raving about how good it is.

We got back into my car he thanked me for introducing him to the muffin and said it was the best he ever had. I drove back to his place (lets just say it was massive) dropped him off and thanked him as i had a good time.

i went home and went straight to sleep since it had gotten quite late.

i didn't see or talk to Neymar for awhile since he had always left before i arrived for Lio. Soon Lio was finally getting a new car so I wouldn't have to pick him up everyday. I'm not sure if I had feelings for Neymar or not, I didn't want to accept that I did either as i knew he would never like me back. The last crush I had failed miserably after I embarrassed myself while confessing my feelings. Never again.

Later that day my phone buzzed and i saw the name Neymar come up. Why was i excited.

Ola meu amor, i haven't seen you in awhile. How are things?

Everything's good, I haven't been able to catch you after training.

I noticed, I have a question.

Go on?

My sister has gone out of town and i let her borrow my car. I have no way to get to training as the nearest bus stop is a 30 minute walk so its to inconvenient, is there anyway you could take me?

Sure! Lio finally got a new car after persuading Antonela so it would just be me and you is that ok?

Oh, i don't want to be an inconvenience i only asked because you were already taking Lionel. Don't worry ill ask one of the boys.

No seriously its fine, i enjoy hanging out with you Neymar.

I enjoy hanging out with you too, Adriana

end of conversation

Ok yes i did just complain about taking Lio everyday but this is different. This is Neymar.

~*_ STAY WITH ME _*~
~lanaxpage~

hey everyone im updating daily and please any feedback let me know. Dont forget to vote!