Chapter 10

Luckily, me and Neymar hadn't been seen by anyone in public so there were so speculations at all. I arrived at my friends house to celebrate for my birthday.

"Happy birthday, Adi!" My friend Zara said as she let me in. I turned the corner and a bunch of people jumped and shouted surprise. I laughed and greeted them all with hugs.

"So hows everything? I heard about your job for Lio's coach" Zara said. All my friends were very close with my family.
"It's all good and the jobs really fun! Im glad i finally got a job." I laughed and sat down to eat. We had a table full of pizza and snacks.

Everyone else was drinking apart from me as i didn't want to be blackout drunk on my birthday. The pizza was finished and everyone got up to dance. Maria dragged me up and forced me to dance with her. It was a really fun night.

Soon people who were sober enough were calling cabs to go home. Luckily Zara wasn't drunk drunk but she definitely was a bit tipsy. "Zara cant these two stay at yours tonight?"
"No! i have my family coming round tomorrow morning as they're visiting from Germany" she replied worried
"Agh ok ill get them home." I said
"Sorry i cant help, i have to clean up, Happy birthday Adi" she kissed my cheek and opened the door as i was lugging two drunk people in both of my arms.

"Guys cant you co-operate" i groaned and they both replied with a grunt.
I slumped them both in the back of my car and as i was leaning over to buckle one of them up my phone dinged.
neymar
Happy birthday, Adriana. 🤍

Half my body was reaching into the car as i replied.

thqnk ypu

I noticed the typos but couldn't fix them as i was struggling to keep my phone in my hand. I finally managed to get them sat down properly and got in the drivers seat.

Are you drunk?

No no, just trying to get my friends who are drunk home.

Do you want me to come and help?

Nope. All good.

He replied but i didnt look and started to drive. First i dropped Izabel home and thank god her boyfriend was home. Next i headed to Anna's house and used her phone to call her mother and waited for her to arrive.

Soon i arrived home and saw a black car in my driveway and a silhouette leaning on my door. I slowly approached and the silhouette did the same. I realized who it was

"why are you here?" i said
"To wish you a happy birthday in person, meu amor." he replied putting his hands on my shoulders
"Is everything okay?" he said after i slightly stepped back but he still had hold of me.
"Yep, just tired." i replied trying to walk away but he wrapped his arms round me pulling me into a tight hug.

I was tense until he whispered "Im so sorry" i relaxed and hugged back. "Are you sure?" i said still in a hug he soon replied "Que?" [what]
"I mean are you sure she meant nothing to you...i really like you Neymar."
He took no time to respond "Im sure my love" He released the hug and softly kissed my lips.
"Mind if i stay over?" He whispered into my neck
"Feel free" i grabbed his hand and took him inside.

We sat on my couch and he rested his head on my shoulder "Why did she ask you to dinner?" i said out of the blue. He sat up. "Im not sure, but she was nice about it and i felt bad declining"
I nodded understandingly and kissing the top of his head while getting up.

"Where are you going?" he questioned
"Gonna get changed, i cannot and will not relax in jeans" I heard him laugh as i walked away.

A couple of minutes later i came back in joggers and a tshirt. "How do you look good in everything princesa" he smirked
"You tell me" i winked, sat next to him and put on a film.

Near the end of the film my head was on his shoulder and his head was resting on my head. I heard a very light snore and realized he was asleep so i didn't move and inch even though the movie had finished. I was on my phone for awhile before clicking onto an instagram story, it started blasting loud music and woke him up.

"Im so sorry, are you tired?" i said.
"Its ok, yes i am but i can stay up with you"
"Nope come on im not keeping you up if you're tired" I pulled him up and towards my bedroom. Just as i was guiding him to my bed he said.

"Ill sleep on the floor"
"Its fine my beds big enough so we can be separated if thats what you wish" I smiled because i meant it. I didn't want him to sleep on the floor but i didn't want him to feel uncomfortable in my bed with me.

He fell into the bed and i made sure he was comfortable before sitting on the very edge of other side with my phone. I heard some rustling before feeling a cold hand on my wrist pulling me closer. I re-arranged my self sitting nearly in the middle of the bed and the pulling stopped. His arm wrapped around me "Goodnight my love" he said in a raspy voice
"Goodnight" I kissed his head. I put my arm round him so he could get comfortable next to me and started drawing circles on his arm with my thumb.

Soon after i heard the familiar light snoring, i also fell asleep.

~*_ STAY WITH ME _*~
~lanaxpage~

thank you for all the loyal readers ❤️
i hope you're enjoying the book so far :)