Chapter 3

Neymar

Hey
hi???? who is this
oh sorry its Adriana
oh Lionel's sister hey whats up
i saw you staring at me earlier
oh you did?
mhm
how do you know i was staring, were you staring at me?
pft no
liar liar
im no liar Neymar Jr
whatever you say princesa
i have to go but ill talk to you later yeah?
sounds good adeus

I didn't have to go. I was just hungry. I wasn't gonna text him later either, i didn't want to seem obsessed. im a bit of an overthinker you see. I headed towards the kitchen cooked some chicken and chips sat down and put on a movie.

 When the movie finished it was around half ten and i was t i r e d. after washing up the dishes i got into bed turned over and attempted to sleep.

RING RING RING RING

of course someone was calling me now i checked my phone to see if it was anyone important and i see the word Neymar plastered across the screen and of course it was a FaceTime. Who facetime's late at night?!?!?! I made sure i look presentable and answered.

ola minha princesa
(hello my princess)

*he had no shirt on but i could only see the top of his shoulders which kinda disappointed me.*

ola why are you calling?
well you didnt text me like you said you would
oh sorry i got caught up in a film and i completely forgot
oo what film. WAIT!!! you forgot about me 
some crappy one i found on Netflix and yes i did you cry baby
Lionel said you should come to training tomorrow
he did?
yeah, he said it would be fine because you have to take him back home anyways.
what time is it?
3pm will you come?
ill think about it ill probably still be in bed
-laughs- are you tired you seem tired
well considering you woke me up with this phone call yes i am tired
im sorry minha senora
(my lady)
its ok 

*he shuffled on his bed a bit and the camera moved still just the top of his shoulders though. He saw me looking*

like what you see eh?
shut up
as much as i love talking to you i have to get up early tomorrow
yeah i have to get to sleep too
i hope ill see you tomorrow
maybe you will maybe you wont. Bye Neymar
tchau minha princesa
(bye my princess)

We hung up, i turned over and went to sleep. Neymar doesnt seem so bad after all.

The next morning i got up and decided i was going to go their training as its something to do. I got dressed into a grey zip up, black crop top and leggings. I had nothing to do all day so i wanted to be comfy. 

Finally it was 2:30 so i left and arrived at 2:55. I knew how to get onto the pitch as Lio had taken me there before when i was younger. As i walked out i saw Lio look at me confused as he ran over.

'What are you doing here? training just started'
I looked at Neymar and he had a guilty look on his face.

~*_ STAY WITH ME _*~
~lanaxpage~

hey everyone im updating daily and please any feedback let me know. Dont forget to vote!