Chapter 26

He walked out of the bathroom with a dangerously low towel around his waist. I tried not to stare but it revealed his V line.

"eyes up here" he said winking. I rolled my eyes.

"So you found the t-shirt" He said starting a conversation

"I did, do you have anything i can wear um y'know on the bottom" I said

"Awwww" He said pouting jokingly while backing out to go to another room. He soon came back and threw a pair of small denim shorts at me. I raised an eyebrow.

"They're my sisters, she left them here the last time she stayed in the guest room" He said

I nodded and slipped them on. They fit me perfectly.

"Do you want breakfast?" i questioned walking towards him.

"Yep, I'll go down in a minute and make something"
He said finding clothes to wear.

"Leave that to the master chef" I winked.

"Trust me!" i shouted while walking down the corridor and i heard him chuckle.

I started to make pancakes in his kitchen. Luckily he had all the ingredients i needed.

As they were frying i felt his muscular arms wrap around my waist.

"Um excuse me this is a fire hazard" I said jokingly

"Funny" He said grabbing me tighter.

"Neymar stop they're gonna burn" I said laughing while he was restricting my arms from moving.

He let go and i flipped the pancake quickly. The other side was completely black. I turned around slowly to see him dying of laughter on the floor.

"I-im s-sorry" He said recovering from his laughter and standing up.

"Talk to the hand" I said turning off the stove and walking away.

I flew up in the air as he grabbed me from behind.

"You can never stay mad at me remember" he said putting me down and turning me around.

My hands were on his neck and i gave him a quick peck before trying to walk away.

He grabbed me and hugged me so i couldn't breath.

"Nooooooo don't leave" He was now swaying me side to side.

I laughed. "You're a baby" I said.

I picked me up so now he was cradling me. "Ha! now you're the baby"

I rolled my eyes and he started running towards the couch. "No no no no" I said as we approached it. Before i knew i was thrown onto the couch nearly falling off.

"Wowww so funny" I said

"I know i am" He replied

*

For the next few hours we watched movies in eachother embrace. We were silent until Neymar spoke up.

"Adi what are we?" he said looking at me

"I dont know" Leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Well technically you never broke up with me" He said which made me laugh

"Well there you go" I said once again looking at him

"there you go" he quietly replied back.

~*_ STAY WITH ME _*~
~lanaxpage~

short filler chapter today, sorryyyy 🤍🤍🤍🤍