Chapter 25

The waiter soon came over and asked for the drinks we wanted. I ordered a prosecco.

Everyone was talking in separate conversations that me nor him could join into.

I was awkwardly looking at my rings on my fingers until i heard his voice and i looked up.

"Adriana?" He said

"Yes" I replied quietly

"Are you ok?" He said with a worried expression

"Yes" I smiled brightly, he replied with a half smile.

"Are um we ok?" He now said quieter. The question kinda shocked me and i didn't know what he meant. Did he mean as friends orrr.

"Im assuming so..yes" I replied confused. He slowly nodded.

It got even more awkward as he couldn't seem to keep his eyes off of me. They were darting around like flies. My face, my shoulders, my chest, my lips.

Luckily, the drinks came and i immediately drank some.

Now he was the one awkwardly looking away. Finally the table had created one big discussion.

After a few minutes of talking, our eyes met. I must admit i may have been staring at him this time. He just look so good.

I got flustered. "Um im gonna go to the bathroom" I smiled and got up.

I followed a small sign down a small secluded corridor and finally got to the women's bathrooms.

I didn't need to use the toilet. I wet my hands with cold water, dried them and then places my hands on my cheeks. I immediately cooled down.

I made sure i looked presentable took a deep breath and walked out.

My eyes slowly wondered up the figure standing in-front of me. From the shoes to the face.

"Neymar" i questioned

"Adriana" he said stepping closer

"What are you doing?" i said immediately heating up again

His face was now in my neck and he rested his hands on my hips. I could smell his cologne.

I grabbed his shoulders slightly pulling away and he wrapped his arms round my waist.

I scanned his eyes trying to get something out of them.

I couldn't help but notice him looking down at my lips.

We were both slowly getting closer to each other again. It got to the point where his lips were millimetres from mine.

I closed my eyes and felt his lips softly lock with mine.

He slowly kissed me while pulling me closer to his body. I kissed him back. I felt him smile into it and i pulled away for a bit of air.

He opened his eyes and looked at me waiting for my reaction.

I leant back in and started to kiss him harder. He leant into it causing me to hit the wall behind me.

He rested one arm on the wall.

My hands were tangled up in his hair which he clearly liked. The kiss was getting more intense until i realised we were literally standing outside a bathroom.

"Wanna get out of here" He whispered into my ear. I immediately smirked and pulled his wrist with me.

I got back to the table. "Hey we're just ordering-"
Antonela started.

"I feel ill, Neymar's driving me home" I smiled and she nodded.

We walked out quickly his arm hovering above my waist. He got into the car after opening the passenger door for me.

As he was driving his hand was on my upper thigh causing me to shiver from his cold rings.

He managed to drive with one hand the whole way back to his and fumbled with his keys to open the door.

He shut the front door and turned around. I walked closer and we were both breathing heavily.

I pushed my lips onto his and it was immediately aggressive. He picked me up and my legs were around his waist.

He practically ran towards his room which made me laugh. At this point i was caressing his neck with my lips.

We got to his room and he placed me on the bed before getting on top of me. He was holding himself up with his hands either side of my head.

"Are you sure" He said breathing heavily

"Yes" I kissed him while unbuttoning his shirt. His hands reached behind my back to unzip my dress dress and slipped it off. As he stood at the end of his bed he admired my body.

He took of the rest of his clothing apart from his underwear and quickly slipped my heels of.

He was now back on top of me reaching into a drawer next to his bed.

*i feel awkward writing it so use ur imagination ;)*

I collapsed beside him and he turned to face me.

"i love you" he whispered

I replied by softly kissing him. "i love you too" i whispered

He smiled and laid flat on his back. My head was in his neck and my hand on his chest. He was rubbing circles on my shoulder. I heard his light snores and i soon fell asleep.

*

I woke up to the sound of the shower, i realised i was still naked. I quickly put my underwear on and cursed under my breath realising all i had was a dress.

I noticed the dress folded in the corner on his chair and a t-shirt on top of it. I assumed the t-shirt was for me so i slipped it on.

It was a very oversized white one with black details. I desperately needed a shower but he didn't have anything i used so i decided against it for now.

~*_ STAY WITH ME _*~
~lanaxpage~

yeah im way to awkward to write smut :)

sorryyyy