Chapter 8

Merry early christmas everyone! I hope you and the people you're spending it with have an amazing day. I wont be updating tomorrow but i will make up for it. Thank you for all the support 🎄🎅🏻❤️

neymar pov

I don't regret what i did but i hope she doesn't feel weird about it. I mean she kissed back and she didn't act weird afterwards but i always overthink everything even though i shouldn't.

Ding

My phone buzzed i picked it up and smiled to see that she texted me

princesa

Hey!

Ola! Everything ok?

Yep, just wanted to text you :)

Im honoured 😇

Do you want me to give you a lift to training tomorrow?

That would be great thank you!

No problem, ill come by an hour before.

An hour!?

Yes :)

*

I dont really know my feelings for this girl, i mean i like her...a lot and i want to tell her but how?

"Adi you're my soulma-" ew no cheesy

"I cant live without yo-" even worse

Ive never been this anxious about a girl before.

Adi pov

i desperately wanted to know why he's coming over an hour before. I would find out eventually so i headed to get ready.

First i got changed into some baggy jeans, a black crop top and a black zip up. I left my hair natural and headed to do my makeup.

I usually dont use a lot of makeup as it always makes me look cakey. I use concealer, powder, highlighter and mascara. Today i decided to add a tinted lip balm as i was so pale and i just looked like a ghost. Soon after I heard 3 short knocks on my door, i opened it and to no surprise it was Ney.

"Ola meu amor" He said as i opened the door to let him in. He was wearing grey joggers, a black tshirt with a black hoodie draped over his shoulders.

A silver chain also sat around his neck. I saw him look up and down and smirk.

"You look amazing princesa" I twirled around and said "Like what you see?" He winked and leaned towards me so his head was in my neck and my head was in his.

"You dont look too bad yourself" I whispered against him. I remembered i had Davi's plushie all sewn up and ready to go so i pulled away and went to go get it.

He looked confused as to why i left until i brought it out "Ah, once again thank you for this" I smiled and gestured to go sit on the couch.

"So...why did you come so early?" I questioned

"So i had more time to talk to you of course".

"Actually um.." I looked confused "Did y'know...the kiss make you feel like uncomfortable or anything because if it did then im sorr-"

"No, not at all. Did you feel uncomfortable....?" I cut him off.

"Course not...i just wanted to clear the air" He said as he grabbed my hand and pecked it. I obviously blushed and he noticed.

We sat and talked for a little while more and before we knew it, it was time to go. I hopped into his car and immediately took control of the music. "And who said you could do that" He said jokingly as he raised an eyebrow.

"Me" I smiled like an innocent little girl. "Alright then lets hear your music taste" He rubbed his hands together and started driving. As different songs ended and new ones started he gave approving nods.

"I think you like ittt" I said through a smile "I do meu amor, i do" He said smirking and still managing to focus on the road.

*

Soon we arrived i hopped out, followed him to the changing rooms and parted as i headed to where the equipment was. The coach had given me a briefing in an email of what they do each day of the week so i kind of knew what to set up.

As i started scattering the equipment around the field i saw one of the players come out so i hurried and luckily finished before anyone else came out.

Coach then emerged from the tunnel, came over and said "Thank you Adriana, this will be a big time saver for me and the team" I kindly smiled and sat down on the bench.

~*_ STAY WITH ME _*~
~lanaxpage~

Hi! Once again any feedback is appreciated, don't forget to vote!

I didn't want this story to go too fast paced but now i think it is...what do you think?