Except I could see the look Jj was giving me, the look that he knew something was wrong, JJ had this funny thing where he could read me like my favorite book, he knew everything about me especially if I was done, his ability to recognize my tells was both amazing and annoying.

"What's the matter with you?" he mumbles into my hair. I pull away slightly, looking into his eyes. "nothing." He pulls a look then his eyes fall down to my cheek. "We're you crying?" He asks lowly

"I wasn't." I deny, he squints his eyes suspiciously and swiped the pad of his thumb over my cheek then pulling it back and examine the wet spot.

"Who made you cry Andrea." He deadpanned.

"I found picture of my dad and I." I explained, "Just miss him." I mumble, I hated crying especially in front of people so this was definitely out of my comfort zone.

"Hey. You know I'm here for you. Rule number two doesn't only apply too me ya know." He says sincerely. I crack a smile, Rule number two never keep our feelings away from each other. I plop down on my bed and he does the same giving me his undying attention.

"I know, it's just you've been going through a lot and I didn't want to burden you."  It was true, I've been worried about him and his dad that I didn't want him to stress him out anymore.

His eyebrows curve into confusion, "do you really think your a burden? Andie. I love you. We do this together. If you hurt I hurt, remember?" His lips are set into a soft smile. "I need you to understand that."

"I love you too."  I smiled, he leaned forward slightly taking my lips into a soft kiss. "Stay here tonight?" I blurt out, he cocks his face to the side. "Really?

I smile and he nods in agreement pecking my cheek. "It will take my mind off of it. this'll be fun. I'll be right back." I said sliding off the bed, this was big for us we hadn't had a sleepover since we became a thing and I was slightly nervous. He perches himself on my pillow, "I'll be waiting!"

I waltz into the bathroom and change out of my jeans a T-shirt into my silk pajama set, it was from Victoria's Secret and it was pink and honestly the cutest set I own. on my way back to JJ I swiped some clothes from my closet that I brought from my house and toss them at him and a menacing idea pops into my head.

"You know what sleepovers entail?" I ask with a smirk on my lips. He arches his eyebrow suspiciously, "cuddling with my girlfriend"

I shake my head, "yes... but no" I grin. I walk backwards to my desk and rumadging through them until I found two face masks. I whirl around, my smile glistening.

He groans, "No..."

I tisk walking over to him and standing at the edge of my bed. "Please! Come on it'll be so fun!" I sing teasingly, he pulls a face at me and I try to reason. "For me?" I ask sweetly, he tried to hold a stern and face but then his eyes softened. "Ugh, fine." He groans.

I clap my heads eagerly. "Thank you!" I take his hand in mine and pull him into the bathroom that was in my room, which by the way I've never had a bathroom inside my room before. But that's beside the point. He stares amazed at the marble tile and the huge spa tub and very spacious bathroom counter. "That's gonna get used," he winks at me.

I nudge him quite and slide open the drawer where I kept all my facial cleaners, headbands and an assortment of moisturizers. "you use all this shit?"

I shake my head, "No. in the summer my skin is dry, and in the winter my skin breaks out. It all depends on the skin day I'm having."

He starred confused at all the things I pulled out and fiddled with my headbands. "I think your face looks great." He says wholesomely. I laugh lightly at his innocents. I turn his body toward me, reaching up to his head, "Thanks Jay." I said pulling his hair out of my pink fluffy headband.