Love Cake...

After the Flour fight, yoongi and seulgi came back to the kitchen to start preparing the cake everyone was admiring their hardwork..yoongi was a great cook as well as Seulgi so it was a match to match.

after sometime the cake were all ready a few decoration was left and they both did it together completely forgetting about the fact that they were not in a good term, and seulgi can't be more grateful to have Jia with her as this moments were something she always wanted to have but accepting her fate she thought never she would experience this again.

"Cake is ready" said yoongi with proud filled in his voice, everyone quickly goes to them to see the full formed cake...it was made perfectly.

It was a small love shaped cake,

Cute.

Everyone loved it so much, Jia cheered yoongi and seulgi to cut the cake and they did, suga cut it in small pieces and shared it with everyone.
Everyone was in heaven at how heavenly that cake tasted, it was sweet and perfectly made.
The viewers couldn't be more happy by seeing this interaction between them.

Before Jia could complete saying anything to the camera, jungkook had snatched it and said-

"Thank you so much everyone for joining this live, but sadly we need to end it now..but I promise we can always do all this fun next time, but for now bye..."

He smirked seeing jia's glare..he showed it to everyone and all of then bid their byes.

As soon as the live ends, all the guys who were near their wives moved a bit back ward keeping their social distance.

"I appreciate your effort to change the subject means trying to save yourself and your dear eonnie."
Said suga with anger filled in his voice.

"I accept the gratitude, by the way it was fun tho? Like everyone enjoyed it right?"

"We were acting Kim Jia" said jimin with his serious Tone making everyone nod at him firmly.
"Yeah yeah I saw that, how you were on the floor laughing your ass out until you cannot breath anymore." Said Jia making jimin look everywhere but Jia.
Some of them even chuckled a bit at jimin's embarrassed face.
"All of them, go to your room it was actually a mess arghh"
Said jhope moving out of the kitchen.

Everyone started to leave, and that's when Jia dragged Jennie to the girl's room.

Author POV
they entered the room with Jennie and pushed her to sit on the couch. "Now, you saw it right?" jia said with sadness in her voice Jennie nod with the same feelings expressed on her face.

"I came here to tell you some news" jia nod her head for her to continue. "I tried doing some background checking on this family and found out that their sister was adopted."

"What? Adopted? They didn't told me that" I said, "maybe they don't want you to know it soon, or the boys must have warned them" 

"did you check up on her then?" Jia asked excepting 'yes' as an answer but as always what we excepted won't come to reality. "no, I still want to know more information about her, like which orphanage she came from and so that we can have her photos"

Jia nodded in understanding. "do you think all the eonnie's are lying?" jia asked making jennie sigh and continue. "I still don't know Jia, they all had made all of her information so secured so it might take some time to know about who's fault and who's not" jia nodded.

"so that does mean that I have to keep doing all this games" jennie laughed at that and said. "you really gonna crack their nerves Jia" 

Jia smiled and said "well, no matter what the eonnie's did, I would never accept for anyone to make someone feel worthless, locking them in a freaking mansion like prison and abusing them so I do think that they deserve to get their nerves cracked and moreover I really do think that eonnie's are right everything might be a misunderstanding."

"don't be so sure Jia, monsters are not born they are made, maybe there is something that the eonnie's are hiding from you, you never know what's inside them so before Jumping into it, let's make sure if they are honest or not"

Jia slowly nodded not wanting her eonnie's words to be a lie which she hates. "okay then, I am leaving now, I will keep in contact about the informations" said Jennie and hugged her bestie before going. 

jia sit there looking at the ceiling wishing she never knew or came into this family which was covered in nothing but secrets, hurts, and tears and she don't know who to believe first. 

"JIA CAN YOU COME HERE PLEASE"

shouted a familiar voice it was Taehyung! and him saying 'please?' well something is up, she stood up and quickly goes to the living room to witness-

"WHAT?"

---------------------------------------------------

ok so here is the long waiting story updating after centuries. My laptop was dead and it just came back to life yesterday..so it was the main reason I couldn't upload and I did tried it on phone but it doesn't feels as good as doing it in laptop uhm so yeah that's why...

it is a short chapter but hey, I just updated this to let you all know that I am alive..next chapter will be long...so bye for now everyone.