The Best Couples~

after those words left her mouth, everyone was beyond shock her level of mind is just awesome and it was the best solution ever, like Namjoon Can't punish Jihyo in front of these people and especially When Jia is there-

now it was the starting of the pure drama but jhope, Jin and Jungkook Didn't know anything they were in their respective room except Jin who had gone to his company for an Important meeting.

that's when Our dear Maknae enter the room.

"Lisa, I did tell you to make me some hot chocolate- his voice was stone cold, and it was because he couldn't sleep yesterday because of late night duty in the hospital and as a result he was a bit grumpy from the morning.

before he could continue everyone's, eyes diverted to his direction making him a bit startled at the sudden attention he was gaining. "What?" he asked to everyone including his brother confused about their weird smile and soft gazes.

"Never mind, Lisa it's been few hour- [he was near to shouting]

again, he was cut off by Jimin-

"shhh ahh *laugh* leave it Jungkook-ah don't be childish I know you guys want to drink that hot chocolate together and you were waiting for her right?" said Jimin covering up the scene before anything goes viral.

well, our kookie didn't understand what was happening but suddenly he saw how jia was holding the phone in a way that shows every member. his eyebrows raised as if asking his brothers about what was happening there.

everyone squeezed their face indicating him something that our poor Jungkook didn't understand. "Were you guys going to take selfie?" 

he asked innocently making the girls to crack a laugh at that.

"Guys, here your all fav Jungkook oppa is also present here!" said Jia showing Jungkook to the camera and that's when the small bulb in his head glowed.

he looks at his brothers with a wide eye making them nod their head lazily. "Jungkook say something to your fans!" said Jia making him curse her inside his head!

"annyeongaseyo everybody! it's so nice to meet you all" he said with a wide smile that can make anyone believe that he is not at all faking it.

Jia scoffed a little not gaining anyone's attention and then turned to yoongi and said,

"Ok, so yoongi oppa and seulgi eonnie is gonna make a small cake for everyone let's see how sweet it will be!" said Jia smirking a bit making yoongi smile to the camera with a forceful nod.

Jia led everyone to the kitchen including Jennie they reached the kitchen and Jia made the phone to connect to the kitchen camera so that everyone could clearly see what's going to happen. "seulgi eonnie and suga oppa go to the centre and start your work we all will watch how you make....

Said Jia confidently and then here the drama start....

"I'll prepare the cake you can make the cream by then" he said trying to be sweet but unintentionally his voice was a bit cold.

It was really awkward for both yoongi and seulgi they were trying their best to act like a loving couple but at last it end up being awkward.

"where is the flour?" Yoongi asked after wearing the apron, he looked over to seulgi who were busy in tying her apron but it was getting lose each time she tried to make it tight.

Usually other girls help seulgi to tie because when she tries it get loose.

Yoongi sighed and pulled her towards him making her eyes widen he forced a smile and said-