Pure Hate

The woman in her late 60 sighed while looking at her reflection in the mirror, she felt pathetic and worthless just like her 6 'daughter-in-law'.  The life she had once was golden and now it seems to have nothing but pain. 

the day her dear husband 'Kim Yejun' died, everything changed. her children and the whole 'KIM family' collapsed, and she still don't know where it goes wrong? she can't live a life like this but it's not like she can bring all the happiness again, right? 

she put the brush down and move to the bedroom only to see her 'second Husband' having a serious talk with someone In the middle of the night 

'Isn't he had enough?' she thought while looking at him with her hateful gaze, he seem to notice it but he never cared, he just rolled his eyes continuing with the phone call.  'Huan-Bin the all-in-all owner of the worldwide company which had a lot of branches in many countries THE 'KIM ENTERPRISE'.

he holds the power of everything or acts act like he is the one who is in control but In reality, all the wealth and family documents were in the names of the 7 Sons which he wanted in his hands, and trust me he is working so hard for that documents which worth more than billions.

——————————————————→

Kim Huan Bin the step-brother of KIM yejun was 2 months younger than Yejun, and Yejun had always loved and cared about huan but all huan noticed was his accomplishments and success which he could not achieve.

their parents always give importance to Yejun as he was always smarter and good at literally everything, kind and humble, the exact opposite of huan. the jealousy inside him grows to the extent that huan wants to destroy him by every means

Yejun was an orphan and huan's parent's adopted him when he was 7 years old they loved him and gave him everything, he got all the opportunities and worked very hard unless huan who did nothing but waste money and fuck girls.

and in the last when Yejun achieved everything, he felt nothing but jealousy over his wealth and fame that Yejun himself worked hard which Huan never tried.

as Huan never had any jobs nor any proper education, his parents started comparing and judging him rather than trying to help him but Huan never hated his parents, he blamed everything on yejun, and only because of him he lost his mom's love and dad's care that's what huan thought.

Yejun never knows that his twin brother hated him that much, Huan became depressed and didn't know where his life was going, and slowly the revenge demons in him awake, blaming all his failures on Yejun.

he promised himself that he would destroy yejun's family and snatch every tiny bit of his money.

the days goes by as Huan's jealousy became pure hate. 

he played an innocent role in the Kim family so that no one doubts him, he plans to have the whole Kim Family and money all by himself and control Yejun's sons like his puppet. he was patient and calm as he knows one mistake can lead all his plans to drown.

he was searching for the victims and soon he found the 6 innocent souls and made them endure the hell which he created to help himself from the situation. 

his plans always win and the confidence he had was no joke, if he says he can have it, he will have it by hook or crook.

he killed his twin brother  Yejun in a psychopathic way to calm the revenge that he was holding for years and married his own twin brother's wife as to enter in the family, and everyone who see it thought, huan was a good and kind person.

he abused yejun's wife, the only one who knows all the truth 'Kim min-young'  Kim Yejun's wife the real mother of the 7 sons.

Huan's first plan was to destroy his number one enemy the one who snatched everything from him. happiness, fame and wealth.

"Oh, yes! Send Namjoon to take care about the problems he will deal it and don't help him let him do it himself"

Huan said smirking, he loved doing all those, he loves to make his brother's son suffer but for them, they look at him as he is some kind of god helping them to grow none of them had ever seen the real colour of their step-dad.

"Why are you this cruel? You killed your own brother and gathered his wealth and power now what the fuck you want KIM HUAN BIN!?"

Min young shouted feeling anger building inside her, but huan didnt cared he said with an expressionless face.

"Do you think I am gonna forgive that orphan That easily huh? I am not gonna let him have peace in heaven let him see how his precious son work so hard! Like a slave under me!"

Min Young sighed angrily and said while gritting her teeth.

"Mark my words...Kim huan bin, one day you will lose all your plans and everything you dreamed of will ruin and that one day is not so far away, No matter how much master minded you are, no one can hide anything for forever.....the truth will be revealed soon!"

"YOU BITCH!" He growled and took predator steps towards the old lady.

She didnt flinched nor step back, she were standing there with her firm gaze letting him know that she is never scared of a pathetic Man like him.

He grabbed a grasp of her hair pulling aggressively and said-

"Whatever you said was just a  nonsense like you, If i dreamed it, then I know how to make it a reality"

He smirked and said while looking straight to those eyes which holded a pond of tears-

"I still remember how your husband was covered in blood begging me to help him,
And you know what I did? I squeeze his broken arm and push the kinfe deeper to his heart until he was no longer and That felt heavenly amusing for me......just like that I will also bury you under the mud you old witch!"

Tears streamed down her eyes imagining how much pain he must have endured but at the same time the anger and hate towards this bastard increased, she grit her teeth harshly to which it creates a sound, she pushed him firmly to the bed and left to some safe place so she can break down, as she never want this guy to see her weak state.

_______________________

She came to the back yard garden and sit on the chair that had situated in the middle of the garden, she looked up at the sky and saw the moon slowly hiding under the clouds, but the light still cover the whole place making it look beautiful.

"Are you watching this joon?" Her cracked voice and tear strained face shined under the light, she sniffed and cried harder as the words Huan said was keep ringing inside her head.

"It would have hurt a lot right? W-when he d-did that? I am sorry joon!!!! I AM SO SORRY I CANT DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN LISTENING TO HIM!!! I DON'T EVEN DESERVE THE NAME "MOM' I AM SO BAD!! I AM SORRY JOON, I SHOULDN'T HAVE LET YOU GO AT THAT TIME, I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS HIS PLAN! I a-am s-s-sorry

She shouted loudly but soon her sound was almost inaudible as she was tired and her throat hurt because of crying that hard.

She again look up at moon and said-

"Aren't you with god? Tell him please, tell him to stop all of this.....I can't see our children living a life like this, Ask him! Ask why People like us are suffering? When all we did was good to others, and why the one who did nothing but makes peoples life a hell got everything?

" I miss you joon! I want y-you here pl-ease, I miss e-everything we h-had, please c-come back"

______________________

Ok guys!!! I KNOW I AM REALLY LATE BUT I COULDN'T REALLY COME UP WITH IT!!!

But from now on i will try to update on every sat and sundays......

Or

U can also expect in other days too,because i will be kinda {not so busy} so yeah, I will try my best!!

And dont be a ghost reader, do comment and vote plssshhhhhh