Worst plan

Author POV

all the girls followed Jia like an obedient kids, she leads them to the 'girl' room. she closed the door and locked it, as she doesn't want anyone to know about her plans. "So, what is Jia how can you do that?" asked Jihyo.

"Well, first everyone takes your seats." she said making everyone sit on the couch in the corner of the room. "Wait- what about breakfast?" asked Jisoo standing up scared making the others nervous too

"aish Eonnie, they are already done by me yesterday, the maid will serve them so don't worry, ok?" said Jia boringly making the girls nod their head with hesitation. they are not really sure if this is right or is just going to make them in more trouble but trying won't hurt right?

"Spill it Jia" said nayeon now, as Jia moved to the front and started talking. "Listen carefully. and don't interrupt while I am talking cuz that's just gonna make this worst and at last, think about this with logic don't play stupid"

sure, that offended everyone as the way Jia spoke was seriously disrespecting. she sighed as every girls glared at her. "I know that was offending, and I am sorry about that I just give you an example of how your husbands are gonna be after some days and yes, it's going to be harsh but trust me it's going to work"

they all looked at her with confuse. 

"What are you trying to say?" asked Lisa. 

"This is our first Mission, so I want all of you to do as I order if you want this to succeed, we have so many plans and maybe it will work maybe it will not, but we are not going to give up!"

"I feel like she is our old principle" murmured rose to lisa but it was enough for everyone to hear, they chuckled making Jia whine and pout. "Eonnieeee!!!!!!!" 

"Yahh rosie don't tease her, she is helping us" said Jisoo while shaking her head. "hehe sorry, just to chill the air" said rose winking at Jia who was pouting but as soon as she saw Rose winking, she smirks and wink back licking her lips in a seducing way. 

"ew!!" yelled rose hiding behind Lisa who laughed loudly. "that's what you get if you play with me little kid" sassed Jia.

they laughed and after few minutes the atmosphere again became serious.

Jia asked something and all of that had made them shut their mouth and their face was giving a serious vibe and that was enough for Jia to know that something is up. 

"So, guys I know that there is something serious and that will be the reason why all of your husbands are behaving like that and if you don't tell what's real and what's not, I can't help you"

they know, they had to tell her the reason and explain everything,

"You can trust me I am trustworthy, and I am not going to tell this to anyone so please kindly explain what happened that had made them to turn into monsters."

"it's a long story Jia but we will explain our side and we are not sure if you are going to believe us or not," said Jisoo

"I will eonnie, just let me know it"

everyone looked at each other and nodded.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[sorry, but you guys can't know the truth right now, just be patient you will know it soon ;)]

after few HOURS

"OH my god, that's a big misunderstanding! and you guys never tried to tell your innocence?" asked Jia still in her shocked state. "We tried, but they believed the fake proof more than us" said seulgi while wiping her tears.

all of them were crying while explaining about that incident in which they were nothing but pure innocence. 

"t-they loved u-us like there was n-no tomorrow and its h-hurts to see them b-behaving like this"

spoke rose while sobbing in between, Jia wiped her tears which were flowing listening to their confession. it must have been so hard for them, right?

"And she d-died?" asked Jia making everyone look up at her with their teary eyes which shows the pain in it.

no one uttered a word they cried more breaking down together and it was clear that she died.

"w-we loved her like our own sister b-but they sai-

Said nayeon but couldn't complete her sentence as she chocked on her tears, Jia walked to her with concern eyes, patting her back to calm her down.  "I was his lili and he never wants to hurt me in anyway but look now, he changed to someone who is now my nightmare"

said lisa also crying. Jia sighed and closed her eyes and wiped her tears which were flowing without stopping. she can imagine how hard it must be for them to act like they are fine in the outside world, she wiped her tears.

she knows she can do this and help these pure souls who were enduring some punishments which someone else deserves. everyone was so drowned into the flashbacks that they forgot about their surroundings. 

it was silent but in jia's mind there were plans to make all this come in a good way, but she is not sure, but her belief was stronger than her negative thoughts.

she stood up and said-

"Guys, we need to bring a stop to this, you all know you are not the culprit here and that one is now having a happy life so let's get up girls, and let's kick their ass, I mean let's make our plans and make it happen and no matter what we will keep going even if we fall down or their words or actions hurts you, we WILL NOT GIVE UP."

she said the last words loudly making the girls nod firmly, they got up and said-

"Fighting!!!!!!!!!"

Jia smiled and said while smirking a bit

"This is gonna be fun"

but no matter how much Jia had motivated them or said it's going to be okay; the girls still have doubts and of course scared about the plans and their punishments if it's gone wrong. 

"I wish everything is going to be okay soon"

Jisoo murmured while a tear again escaped her eyes as everyone sighed and smiled sadly.

.

.

"Let's start our discussion for the worst plan"

I know it's a boring chapter, but don't worry the next chapters is gonna be interesting and I will try to make it long. and don't be a ghost reader, do comment and vote if you like it!