Fake checkup

Author POV

Jisoo was unconscious and everyone around her was so worried looking at her situation, but was the worriedness in all of them true?

Jin has been thinking about Jisoo, and even if he wants to hate her, no matter what happens they still connect in a bond of love that can't break easily. "jisoo, wake up" said Jin with his cracked voice making the other boys also nervous.

Jisoo POV

oh my god! let me just come back home then I will surely roast that Jia!! like seriously? I thought I was going to die, by pretending to fall into the pool and in the middle of that she was having an argument like a 5-year-old kid and on top of that, her dear, the husband was also behaving like a kid Aishh! where did u trap me into God?

I was taken to the hospital, and I can sense that everyone is looking at me with worried eyes, I can hear some sniffing. I slowly opened my eyes without making anyone notice, I witnessed something which I never thought will happen again!

Jin was holding my hand and his eyes were puffy, does that mean he cried? why? it's not like he still loves me right? My eyes went teary but still managed to pretend like I was in dreamland. after some time, it was silent, so I again peek out to see him still sitting there with an unreadable expression.

it was only him now, no one else I could imagine that he is fighting against his demons he wants to hate me but the connection we hold is strong and he can't win against it not even his demons can.

I slowly opened my eyes getting his attention I can see his eyes slightly widening but soon it was again cold like he is forcing too much to act like that. I sighed and tried to sit but a hand stopped me.

"Don't. you are not well."

he said with a cracked voice trying to hide his softness my heart clenched seeing him in that broken situation. I lay down and look at him with a small smile.

Author POV

He pressed a button in the wall making a few nurses rush into the VIP room section "want something sir?" asked one of the nurses politely. "She is awake, call the doctor and ask him when I can take her home" the nurse nodded.

"Are you okay?" asked Jin while taking the medicine that the doctor told him to give when she woke up. her heart burned and she can feel her eyes filling again with those tears that never left her.

Kim mansion, 2:pm in the afternoon

"Are you okay baby?" asked Jin while caressing her hair ever so gently making her give him a small smile. "Not really, my head is hurting a lot," said Jisoo with her dry voice because of the fever. 

"Aw, don't worry it will be alright soon," said Jin with his soothing smile, he lay beside her and cuddled while telling her so many things to make her distract from the pain and at last, she fell asleep making him smile.

"I love you, love. you will be alright soon"

she smiled in her sleep and snuggled closer to him.

She wiped her tear that fell, he handed her the medicine [just a vitamin tablet] as she looked at it in pure disgust, he glared knowing she was going to start-

she gulped and swallowed the bitter medicine with an 'a' sound

he chuckled internally and soon the doctor came in to check her I mean the 'fake checkup'

In the cafe near the hospital

"I miss you, Jennie!" Jia said while hugging her best friend. "Well, me too babe," said Jennie while hugging her back. "how's your crime work going on," asked Jia. "Good but still stressing," replied Jennie as she sipped her coffee. 

"So why you called, any help from me?" Jennie asked Raising an eyebrow. "it's a long story but I will make it short. I want your help" 

"sure" Jennie replied as Jia started the whole drama story. she was gasping in between knowing the whole truth about the Kim family. Everyone was in the hospital waiting for the doctor and at that busy time, Jia had sneaked out to the nearby coffee shop to meet her best friend.

"But are you sure that those girls are innocent?" ask Jennie well that's an obvious question. "I think they are, but I want to know everything so will you help me?"

asked Jia with her serious look

"I can help, of course, it's my job! I am not gonna leave anyone who killed that pour soul"

said Jennie while gritting her teeth in anger. "Do it fast, because the condition in the mansion is not good" Jia said looking down at her phone to check the time. 

"Well, I will do my research and make you know" Jia nodded and stood up.

"Thank you so much, Jennie, and now I need to go before they feel suspicious" Jennie smiled and bid bye.

In The hospital corridor,

she hurriedly walked inside the hospital heading to the VIP section, but suddenly a rock hit her head-

she lost her balance and was going to fall back; she closed her eyes tightly to feel the pain which was going to come soon but nothing happened. a strong arm was holding her small waist preventing her to hit the floor.

she opened her eyes slowly, and there she finds those dark orbs looking directly into hers without even blinking once. she was lost in that deep brown eyes just like how he was lost in hers.

she noticed the way his gaze moved to her lips making some shivers run through her spine, he moved closer making her breath stop for a moment but-

"Oh, my HOLY EYES!" 

screamed someone from behind making taehyung lose his hold as Jia came in contact with the floor as her mouth slipped a hiss. "I am s-sorry," said Rose running back to where everyone was leaving a dumfounded Taehyung and trusfrated Jia

"YAHHH AW MY ASS," said Jia rubbing her ass in pain, Taehyung smiled nervously giving her hands as she scoffed yanking his hands aways making him frown in disbelief. 

he leaned to the wall smirking after watching Jia struggling to get up. 

"Uhm, can you l-like give me a hand Mr,?" asked Jia looking at him with her puppy eyes after realizing she can't get up on her own. 

"Oh, my help?"

"Obviously, yes?"

"But you were the one who rejected it tho-"

"AHHH sorry, just pick me up"

Taehyung laughed as he helps her to get up.

"He looks so good when he smiles," Jia thought smiling, but soon came to earth, "stop it, Jia, he is your enemy" Jia said to herself. 

sorry for being late! was not feeling good for the past few days. I will try to update it soon, ok?