worst decision

Author POV

everyone's eyes widen at the scene. Jia was holding Jimin's hand and no matter how hard he tried to yank her off she was stronger than him. "raising your hands towards a woman is not brave it's a shame" she said with her gritted teeth and yank his hand off.

"YOU-

Jimin couldn't complete his sentence as she already shushed him by placing her hands on his lips which suddenly made him shut it, her aura was completely dark. he was a mafia but he didn't know why he went silent in front of her. 

"Jia I don't think that was right!" said suga while entering the living room with his coldest face making all the girls fear more. "and who the hell asked your opinion?" asked Jia looking at him with her tilted head. 

Suga chuckled and said-

"I don't think you know us kiddo"  he walked towards her as she waited for his talk to end. "this is not a normal place for you to talk like that, well those girls there know that more than us" 

he said glaring at those girls and making everyone look down. "SEULGI" he shouted and she ran to him and in the next second she went in front of him he slapped her so hard that she fell on the floor. 

everyone's eyes widen including Jia. "WHAT THE-

"lower your voice young lady if you don't want any other girls to get hurt." Jia didn't have any other option than to be silent. he pulled his wife by her hair making Jia grit her teeth ever so hard. "didn't you tell our new member about the rules or regulations honey~" 

he asked making everyone disgusted at him. "why are you doing this?" asked Jia with a low voice. "we had to or everyone will stab us even if it's our loved ones" he said glancing at everyone.

"Kindness is our enemy, people take advantage of that so we don't use it" she didn't know why he was talking like he was the victim but she did know something serious did happen here. "go and tell her everything or else I will deal with YOU and you know it won't be good right" 

"y-yes I am sorry," said seulgi and started dragging Jia but she didn't move. "please Jia, for our sake," seulgi said crying as Jia nodded and started going with her.

IN THE GIRLS' ROOM [author pov]

"Eonnie, why didn't you react? he slapped you omo you are bleeding" said Jia with concern in her voice as she stood up looking at her face. "it's okay Jia, I am used to it",seulgi said like it was nothing.

"why everyone is like that? and why did you all act so loved in my house?" Jia's head was filled with every kind of doubt and question and she seem to be desperate to know the truth. 

"well, this is our life, our fate and we have no option other than to endure everything and hope for the best 'one day "

"We all need to obey them to be perfect. we don't care if they hurt us and I think that's love, even if it h-hurts."

Love hurts when it changes us.

she said with her shaky voice acting like she don't care about anything but how much will she try to act bold outside while she is broken inside? she can't say anything to stop all this as she thinks it was somehow her fault.

Jia couldn't understand what they are talking about or whose fault this is but she can feel the pain in her eyes. Jia walked towards her and said while making her look into Jia's eyes.

"Love is never supposed to hurt us eonnie, it is supposed to heal us it is supposed to make our lives worthy and blessed but you all are hanging on to something which is never going to heal but only going to ruin you"

Jia's words were like a knife which stabbed her and it was hard for her to accept it but she won't have any other choice than to live and fucking die here. "you are right Jia, but you know that love is blind right?  maybe our love is also blind that we can't see the pain."

Seulgi pov: we can see the pain and we can feel it too but unfortunately this is our fate. 

The shattering of a heart when being broken is the loudest quiet ever.

 sorry Jia that you also have to go through this hell and I am sorry that I can't tell you the truth about this, they will kill us.

Jia Pov: can anyone be that blind that they can't see the hatred in their partner's eyes? can they be that blind that they forgot about their opinions and decisions? are they that blind to see that they are hurting themselves by their love? are they that blind to not see that they are fading away?

two of them were stuck in their thoughts. 

"Jia, please obey them"

Jia hate that line more than anything why did she need to obey them? she didn't do anything moreover it's her life she is the one who should decide what to do. she always did what she wants to and her dad always supports her and the first time in her life she obeyed her dad and it was the worst decision ever. 

but what if it turned out to be the best one?  her heart asks. 

will you sacrifice your life till you reach the best one?    her brain asks

well people say always follow your heart and just like that she thought that she needs to do something about this broken heart. she knows it is going to hurt her but she knows that she is strong and she knows she can do something.

the one who believes that they can do anything is the people who can achieve anything they want.

"Eonnie don't worry I will obey them "

seulgi look at her with confused eyes and asked- 

"Does that mean-

"yes eonnie, I will obey them and I promise you that one day this hell in which you are walking through is going to be heaven one day?"

she said which somehow gives seulgi a little bit of hope but she is not going to expect anything as she knows expecting something will only drown her in endless pain.

seulgi smiled. 

"if only they knew the burden of smiling and being strong," seulgi said in her mind.

"I am going to OBEY THEM in a way that they think making me obey was the worst decision ever" Jia thought in her mind smirking internally with her dirty plans.

okay, here it is guys! lob u and please comment and vote!