Punish her!

Jia POV

what the heck did he just do? huh? does he have any freaking idea what he was doing! I look at the mirror and found my face like a red tomato, I closed my eyes tightly and took a deep breath and exhaled it out-

was he teasing me? he hate me right? what about the rule? ahhh this is so confusing his voice nor his looks seems to be that cold it was filled with love? I shouldn't be feeling this argh!

IN the kitchen [author POV]

"eonnie, is the breakfast ready?" asked rose with a calm voice making Jisoo say a yes back in return..."guys?" said seulgi while she was Also busy with cutting the vegetables, everyone expect Jia was present in the kitchen. 

"don't you think the boys is less scarier now? I mean after Jia came here everything here is getting better and please don't tell me you are not seeing the changes in jin and Jungkook" 

everyone think about it and it was pretty right, they can sense the changes around the house, "yes, you are right eonnie, I think she is really working hard for us to get together."

exclaimed lisa with a proud smile making everyone also smile at that "but, it's just the starting guys, she have a lot of naughty ideas in her mind and I think we are gonna die laughing" stated nayeon with a laugh-

everyone expect our, jihyo was doing their work calmly but jihyo seem like she were in another world her face looked dull and it was clear that she was in pain not physically but mentally her face clearly showed that she was upset but no one really seemed to notice it.

meanwhile the girls expect jihyo, they chit chatted while doing their work and for these past weeks they have been feeling at ease maybe because of thinking that Jia is with them as a leading supporter and she is!

suddenly breaking the calm silence a guy stormed into the kitchen like an angry lion looking for his prey and there he find her standing in front of him with her fearful eyes.

"did you see my laptop?" asked Namjoon with his coldest voice ever making Jihyo shudder at his voice and she shook her head too scared to say something, "you know the consequences of lying, right?" he asked getting closer to her as she stepped back in fear.

"I d-didn't, p-please" plead Jihyo while the tears had made it's way to her cheeks making him more mad, he was always a calm and cold person and only gets angry when needed to but if he did then it's the devil from the hell

Jihyo POV

I totally forget about it! argh he is gonna kill me alive..

Few hours ago

aish, this kim namjoon always make the room messy like everyday, doesn't he know how to place the things on it's own place after taking it, it's always me who should clean everything argh! my fate, what else should I call it?

I saw his laptop lying on the bed and I decided to keep that in the table but suddenly a voice message popped upon  the screen making me curious, so I decided to check it and it was someone I least expected-

Mina

Authour Pov

her younger sister, he typed her name as 'mina sis' its been years she ever heard about her family and of course it was a rule for the girls to not visit their family nor anyone can visit them too

her throat throbbed and fresh tears started falling from her eyes thinking about her sister who was just in her finals working hard to became a business woman.