Flustered

Author POV

A bright morning in the Kim mansion, all the 'husbands' were sitting on the couch and single couch. some working on their laptop, some scrolling on their phone and namjoon reading a book.

but some laughs and giggles were interrupted all these handsome mans as those type of things is never usual, or it's been so long that they heard any type of Joy in this mansion. Everyone looked up and saw all the 7 girls walking down the stairs with a big smile.

they were of course dumfounded, the face in which they only saw sorrow and pain was now having a beautiful smile, to be honest they missed it- but was too much firm to accept the deep truth.

all of the girls were walking down of the stairs while talking and chit chatting and also laughing and finally, they reached in front of the boys now looking at them with a genuine smile.

"Hello, good morning" said Jisoo with her 'that' smile which she lost 2 years ago, they were astonished, and they couldn't form any words.

after years she wished the a 'good' morning?

all girls stop doing those wishes once the heaven changed into hell and this is the first time, she is being so sweet and genuine, they have no idea what was happening!

"morning" said Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung and Jhope and the remaining hummed. "Kookie, we have something to ask" said Lisa with her cute voice-

oh god their eyes will pop out now-

I mean their eyes widen when they heard Lisa's cute voice and not only that, but she called him that nickname which Jungkook personally likes a lot.

"o-ok?" Jungkook slapped himself in his mind for stuttering in front of them. it's not like they were waiting for this but suddenly they felt the burn of those flashback, they felt it was normal, this house was normal, by their voice and expression and that's not what they want.

all these times their face was nothing but drained with all kinds of pains, it was numb and tired which of course the husbands who once love all of their wife can sense it in seconds.

but all of these times they ignored it just because they want to have the revenge for their wife's sins which they think is a sin but in real it was just a misunderstand. after the boys changed into the satan the girls changed into bodies which have no soul.

and after all of that time they see their wives with the same energy which they had 2 years ago.

"Actually, today is Jia's birthday and we all want to celebrate it, can we?"

NOO, it's not her birthday it's a pure lie but who cares?

"You do Know lisa that we don't celebrate anything here except business stuffs" yoongi said with his same cold voice. the Girls expected this answer, and they know what to do as our Jia had already explained them what to do if they use this card.

Jia eyed Seulgi as seulgi nodded which goes unnoticed by the guys, she prayed to every god in the world to not ruin this plan by her acting but yeah, she needs to do something. Seulgi walked towards yoongi with her sweet smile and sit so close to him making his heart skip a beat, but his posture was cold and stern which never left.

"Uh y-yoongi-ahh why are you being like that huh? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee we wanna celebrate it, it's her first birthday here, so we need to celebrate it right? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee don't be a grumpy cat!! plsh? [pout] [puppy eyes to the extra pro level]

everyone's eyes pop out except the girls who knows that this was coming but the guys were so shocked that they forget how to breath- I mean who can't? Yoongi is the scariest out of all and especially Seulgi who is scared of him to the core, but now she is the same person who's showing him her puppy eyes while shaking his hands like a little girl who is asking her dad to buy the ice-cream.