Divine Dewaani Mastani

WILLIAM COLLINS HAD PERHAPS FORGOTTEN TO METNION SOMETHING ABOUT CONFUSCIOUS HALL.

The eyes however, were sure to fill in any of the gaps.

Dark and dead beady eyes bore into Orphalien's back. At first it was simple to reduce it to a common occurrence (for it was) to her, and that would have worked too... if it weren't for the -

"Poor badger.  And fox... and stag... my goodness is that a bear?!" Orpha turned to meet the eyes of said creature. Just what remained of it, hung on the wall with it's dark brown head mid-roar.

William Collins'  smiled warily.

"It is my dear, that it is. " he sighed. 

"Why so many?"

 "Poor b****d, wanted to simply eat a man and now he's in his hall... stuffed.   Would you like to be stuffed when you die?"

Lorna blinked, her pen frozen in mid air.  

"What kind of question is th-

"I don't think stuffed, but I am down for my brain being used for science. If it's any help too someone."  Orpha, seemingly unfazed by his rather unique enquiry simply smiled.

Other than the frightful taxidermist corner, the grand study hall was nothing short of an academic's repose.

Lined with many a long and sturdy, brown oak tables, an ornate Victorian lamp with gilded crosses on each table. The walls were a polished dark brown, perfectly cluttered with paintings and pictures of past students and stern looking men.  Long windows with the staple figures of chivalry (such as knights and kings ) in stained glass.  At the front of the hall stood a long table of little refreshments and treats, ranging from oat cookies lavished with rich chocolate to generous  slices of rather moist looking lemon cake. The strong aroma of coffee beans and a wild assortment of teas gripped their senses.

A few other male students scattered around the hall with  backs hunched and deep in study. Their books littering the tables, the rest chatting amongst themselves.

Lorna watched them idly, digging her fork into the cake slice in front of her.

What a place.

" ¡Hola amigos! He llegado!  All is well."

(Hi friends! I have arrived!)

Isalina Ramirez low but soft voice tunnelled through the hall, it were as if her soundwaves were deathly as a path opened up for her with a force only she could explain. 

She reached her peers and gently settled down.  It took less than a second for her scent to make its way, engulfing her surroundings.

"You smell amazing!"  Orpha hummed, unconsciously leaning off her seat, "what is that?  Chanel No.5? YSL Libre? "