Into the Mist They Went

October 3rd

October 3rd

ARIA SHUT THE OPEN WINDOW WITH A QUICKNESS. HER BROWN EYES DARTED  BACK AND FORTH WIDELY.

She kept this going with the next window and the next in the large hall.

The handsome Caspian, who was fixing his camera equipment watched confused,

and so did the stunning Isalina Ramirez, sat atop the stool,

not to mention Plato Nisim ,

and William Collins.

The five of them and the rest of the newspaper club were in one of the vast free rooms in the Senior Atrium.

Caspian's deadlines for the mid-terms newsletter was fast approaching and he had barely begun the interviews with the visitors and their guides.

He wanted to start with a certain visitor but-

Nope, nope, she's busy... don't come up too strong.

Cas shook his head furiously, until his view spun.

The girl in question had been a little jumpy lately, but that came with being in a school full of young men and their testosterone flying at her whenever she moved.

"None of that fog is getting me, no sir! I plead the Blood." Aria Viron muttered , closing the last window shut , "Yon chanm pa bezwen 6 fenet! chi!"

(One room does not need 6 windows! sheesh)

"Can we start now? I've got a mezcla química on a bunsen burner in my lab." Isa spoke.

"Don't let me stop you sis, " Aria waved her off, scouring the dark corners for..... something.