In Obscura.

THE SUN AND ALIFA WERE SUPPOSED  BEST OF FRIENDS!!!

THE SUN AND ALIFA WERE SUPPOSED  BEST OF FRIENDS!!!........ SO WHY SMITE HER LIKE THIS? 

The second her eyes met with the natural exuberance of the sun's, a groan left her glossed lips. Her eyes were now small slits as her arms gripped the heavy suitcase.

The sound of her boots tapping and the the wheels of the suitcase clacking against the platform, reminded her of her dislike  for moving  vehicles.  

"Ahh, solid Land!, Lord every other thing is SINKING sand!!". 

 Alifa yelled out in joy, the tightness in her chest and the wooziness of the motion sickness seemed to dissipate by the second.   Had it not been for her high standards, plastered in her head, she would kissed the very ground she stood on.

"AMEN!! PREACH!". Aria let out a laugh as she begun to unload her 4th suitcase. "You look like you're about to get sick sis!"

"I WAS,  screw those moving vehicles and I- hey, Orpha!  You look so great!".  Alifa had stopped lugging her fifth suitcase as she looked over to Orphalien's figure. 

The blushing Vietnamese couldn't help but to look away as she felt the eyes of her friends on her. "Stop... it..., no-

"Oh, my goodness yeah, you do, you actually do!" Isalina Ramirez chirped, tilting her glasses to give her eyes a better view.

The rest of the girls chimed in with nods and smiles one of them even offering to -

"Lemme take a picture!" Serafina's fingers seemed to twitch with anticipation at the idea of filling her film with memories, "If you'd like... of course,"

"Oh, do, me, do me after!!". The Instagram mogul ordered.

"Alright, but you better tag me"

"Never mind, I got it"

"Yeah...., OK" Serafina turned to Orphalien, "Should I use your phone, or my camera... I'm highly skilled in both so..." 

"My phone please, I want to try out the camera on it!" Orpha's face seemed to light up as she pulled out her rather large phone, locating the camera app before handing it over to the photographer. 

Sera's french nails held on tightly to the mobile. For a moment, it seemed as if it were only her and the gadget. With her eyes closed, she waited for but a moment, feeling the edges of the hardcover before pressing.

A click,

Open eyes

and a bunch of wows.

"Woah....." muttered Orphalien....."I-... thanks?.... I feel like I should pay for this.. I could pay for this? shouldn't be free" she joshed, a part of her however, really was being honest... it would make sense.

Serafina's... how would one say..... rather  infamous popularity had many elements to it, one of them being her impressive photography skills.... and other things.