The Next to Leave.

CASPIAN WENTWORTH GRUMBLED LOWLY AS HE FIXED HIS CAMERA EQUIPMENT.  MAKING SURE THAT A CERTAIN SOMEONE COULDN'T HEAR HIM. Not... that the genteel, Caspian Wentworth would ever have such thoughts.

A bright light flashed  suddenly from one of the many video cameras.

Causing Hendry Dubois to hiss as he flinched. 

Caspian looked up from his tinkering, a bashful smile on his face.

"Oh.. apologies  Hendry!  I- didn't see you.  You tend to  blend in with the wall very well."  he smiled. 

Hendry Dubois only watched forward with his usual bored expression.

"J'apprends des meilleurs Wentworth."   Hendry didn't bother to even look his way. 

(I learn from the best Wentworth.)

Caspian scowled, rolling his eyes.  He'd have to use his exceptional audio memory to Google Translate later. 

  Knowing the little he knew of the... Dubois, it would be a fair assumption to him, that Hendry only meant the worst.

Mr. Wentworth himself, the big ball of matured sunshine watched the cold front washing over the boys.  His ears quipped up followed by  a small smile on his face. 

Competition is the bane of Complacency, the bane of Man . He thought to himself happily. 

Alifa Océane hummed in  anticipation to his answers. 

"Sorry. I'm not good with cryptic messaging really,  don't know  why some would assume. But, what do you mean by, "Burvington blood? yes. Thomas Burvington's blood? not exactly?   Thomas was a Burvington, I don't see how you could POSS- possibly c-

"Not the only Burvington. "  Mr. Wentworth seemed to take her slight hostility with great stride.