The Man In Her Room.

18th September

18th September

THE LAKE WAS BEAUTIFUL, SERENE AND GOLDEN. THE  SUN AND HER RAYS REFLECTED AGAINST ITS CLEAR AND  TRANSLUCENT SURFACE.

Summer was here and lovely. 

In her full exuberance and brilliance, she shrouded the town in her light. The meadows of poppy and violet sung with joy.  The trees were lush and verdant, fresh and clean air in great supply.

The walk way was worn and weathered, most ignored it in favour of more beautiful but tedious clear paths.

All the better for them.

Her slender fingers delicately traced the petals that surrounded her. The honeybees swirled around the flowers, nectar meshed into their fuzzy coats. Their buzz in her ears.

She smiled deeply.  

The air was warm as she waltzed further down their path.

Theirs.

The lake held her reflection.   The rose coloured , excursion gown flowing by her feet, beautifying her already stunning figure. Her feet lay   in gorgeous pastel flats, handmade by the most prominent shoemaker around.

A whistle.

Her hair flowed gracefully as she suddenly ran. Her fingers bundled up the dress fabrics in a hurry. Her mischievous and youthful laugh rung through the trees. The doves flowed around her.

Closer

 and closer ,

The forest sang, glorious hymns of gratitude, out of her mouth prayerful susurrations to God sprung. Her body shaking with anticipation.