"Kill him." I shrug.

He chuckles, "You wanna do the honors? I can go find as much money as he has and take it with us."

I nod, "Okay but I'm not dealing with the body." I wave him away as he rolls his eyes knowing he has to discard of the body.

I sit him up straight in the chair and get an idea.

If I'm doing this I wanna have fun with it.

I grab his left arm and lift it around his head having it sling over and grab his right arm and bring it down to his jeans, forcing his fingers to grip his confined dick.

I step back and look at my masterpiece. Perfect.

I take my gun out of my jacket pocket and aim right on his bruised temple, I press the trigger and the shot rings through my ears from being a bit too close.

He looks funny though so it was worth it.

I put my gun back in my jacket and wait around until I hear Zayn's footsteps approaching, "Why does he look like that?" His face scrunches in confusion.

I grin, "I had a little bit of fun. What'd you find?"

He holds up wads of cash and a credit card, "A thousand three hundred in cash and however much is on this."

"Alright deal with him then we'll withdrawal all of it later."

I leave Zayn to it and exit the house through the back not wanting to be seen and make it to the car parked on the side of the house.

It took Zayn almost thirty minutes to rid of the body, once he gets in the car I throw my hands up, "What took you so long?"

"Mate he's like four hundred pounds." He says out of breath.

"You cleaned the blood right?"

His eyebrows furrow like I'm stupid and he doesn't even answer. Fair enough.

We stop at the bank and managed to take out fifty three thousand, we'll just hand it off to the Precinct and see what we can get for it.

We don't have time today though, something more important is scheduled later.

I arrive at our apartment building and we get out, Zayn hides his hands in his pockets because of his bloodied knuckles and once we get into the apartment he runs straight to the sink to clean off.

"What time is this meeting?" He shouts over the running water, "Louis said three o clock." I reply.

We're meeting with the PI who is going to help find Delilah. Louis asked us all to go with, although I was hesitant I agreed just to see what he could really do. Louis was right, none of us have any time to actively search for her so getting a little help from a professional could be beneficial. I also wanna see if he's actually legit.

Louis comes running down the stairs in just black jeans with socks, "Why aren't you dressed? We gotta leave in ten." Zayn questions.

"I can't find any clean shirts for christ sakes, I haven't done my washing in a couple days." He runs around the stairs into the wash room, "Mate don't even think about it. Those are my clothes in there!" I yell.

"Oh humor me Harold!" He shouts and walks back out wearing one of my plain white shirts. I roll my eyes, "You're an ass you know that?" He grins at me in response whilst fixing the sleeves.

I check the time on my watch, "Where's Niall?" We leave soon and he's not here.

"I texted him about it but he never answered." Louis messes with my shirt on him, it's a bit big.