Chapter 37

ON SABAODY ARCHIPELAGO

We finally arrived on Sabaody Archipelago and (Y/N) has been quiet for days. I know I hurt her but how can I fix things ? I was so cold and didn't even mean to, I was just getting frustrated because of all of her questions. Should I apologize to her ? I don't even know how to apologize, I've never apologized in my life. I should try because us not talking isn't working. Now we're walking and we don't even talk. I've always liked silence but since she came into my life I can't stand being around her in silence, I can't stand her not talking to me.

"(Y/N) ?"

"Hm ?" She doesn't even look at me.

"I-"The words won't come out my mouth.

"You ?"

"I'm...I mean I..." Fuck ! What's wrong with me ?

"You're ?" She's looking at me this time.

"I'm...I'm sorry." Damn that was hard !

"You're sorry ?" She asked with widen eyes.

"About last time. I shouldn't have shut you down like that."

"It's fine I shouldn't have asked in the first place."

"No it's not fine. I don't want you to feel like you can't ask me something. You can ask me anything that cross your mind even if it may upset me. In return I shouldn't be cold towards you even when I'm upset about it, so please forgive my behavior."

"It's okay I forgive you. I'm sorry for upseting you with my questions."

"You don't need to apologize, you were just curious that's all. I promise you that one day you'll see my face I just don't feel okay with it right now. Is that okay with you ?"

"Of course ! I don't want to pressure you."

"Thank you."

"Don't thank me. Now let's go we have a lot to do, don't we ?" She smiled. Damn I love that smile.

"Yeah. First let's see where we can coat the boat."

"Katakuri ! Look ! There're bubbles coming from the ground !"

"Wh- What are you doing ? Get back here !"

"Why ?!" She pouted.

"I look away for 5 second and you're already flying on a bubble." We just get out of the boat and she's already doing things like this !

"But it's fun !"

"Are you insane ? What if the bubble popped with you on it ?"

"Ah ! I didn't think about that."

"I can't believe you. How old are you to do such things ?"

"I'm 24 !" She smiled.

"What ?!"

"I'm 24." She repeated. Oh Lord !

"Tell me you're joking."

"No I'm not. How old are you ?"