Chapter 12

(Y/N)'s POV

As I locked eyes with Katakuri I heard "Mama mama ! What did you say Pudding ?" It's Big Mom and she's coming right on us. Once she got in front of us, she leaned at my level and said "(Y/N) Are you in love with my son ?" Shit she looks scary, what do I say ? 

"No Mama she is not we were just joking !" Pudding said, she looks so scared. She's scared of her own mother.

"I don't remember asking you something hideous thing, so stay at your place and be quiet."

"Yes Mama...." She answered lowering her heard on the verge of tears.

"How can you talk to your own daughter like that ?! What kind of mother are you ?! Can't you see that she's hurt ?! Can't you see how scared your own children are ?! They're scared of their own mother ?! Is that normal to you ?!" Shit ! I didn't mean to yell at her. She looked at me and at that very moment I knew I was dead.

KATAKURI'S POV 

Don't tell me she really yelled at Mama.

Perospero looked at me "I think your little wife is dead Katakuri." No shit, I didn't know, thank you big brother what would I do without you.

(Y/N)'s POV 

I'm really dead this time, I think I'm going to cry too. She raised her hand to slap me, oh Lord I won't survive this slap. What a shame, I'll die killed by a slap...

"Wait Mama !" Who's that ? "Don't kill her ! At least not yet...I have a better idea !" Mushroom ?! What's her problem ?! Can't she just shut up and let me die ?! 

"What do you want Flampe ? "

"Mama, you can't kill her ! Not like that ! She disrespected you, she doesn't deserve to die so easily !" Is this kid crazy ?! Isn't a slap enough ?! 

"What do you suggest then ?" And she's listening to her ?!

"I heard she's a good fighter, isn't it why you choose her to marry Katakuri-sama ? So why not make her fight ? She will fight for her life, if she win she have the right to stay here. But if she lose she die. What do you think ?" What ?! In fact the slap wasn't a bad idea at all ! I'm sure it'll be an honor to die like this !

"Mama mama ! What a good idea Flampe ! Then she will fight the Four Sweet Commanders" Everyone was shocked. Why ?! Who's that ?!

"Mama wait."