Chapter 19

BRÛLEE'S POV 

"Do you think Katakuri loves (Y/N) ?" Perospero-ni sama asked me.  

"WHAT ?! KATAKURI-NI SAMA IS IN LOVE ?!"

"Brûlée....That's not what I said....I asked you if this could be possible..." He sighed

"I don't know, what made you think he could love her ?"

"I think he was worried for her when she was leaving for her mission."

"YOU THINK HE WHAT ?!"

"See ! It's unusual right !"

"I knew it ! Since the wedding I knew there was something between these two !"

"Since the wedding ?! Really ?! How ?!"

"Didn't you see how they looked at each other ?!"

"No ! I didn't pay attention to that !"

"And when she was fighting ! He looked so proud when she won ! And when he stood up for her in front of Mama ! He didn't agree with Mama's decision ! He never did that before !"

"Brûlée what you're doing is almost stalking, you should calm down. But you're right ! Katakuri likes her or at least he is interested in her. But what about her ? Do you think she's interested in him ?"

"I just told you she was amazed by him the whole wedding ! She was almost drooling in front of everyone ! Of course she's interested in him !"

"That's great !"

"Sooooo ?"

"So what ?"

"What should we do now ?!"

"We are not doing anything ! That's something between Katakuri and (Y/N), we are no doing a thing. If there must have something between them it's up to them and only them."

"But-"

"I said no. It's only Katakuri and (Y/N) no one else. And stop stalking them ! You know Katakuri will find out sooner or later and he won't be happy about it."

"You're right, I'll try."

"You won't try you'll do it."

"Okay, okay I'll stop."

"Anyway ! I love you but I have a lot of things to do so I have to leave. And this conversation remains between us ! Got it ?"

"Don't worry I won't say anything ! Have a great day !" Perospero-ni sama is right I shouldn't do anything, I'll just watch them hoping they'll get along. Poor (Y/N) she's going to have a lot of work with him...