Chapter 35

KATAKURI'S POV

"AND TAKE THE THING THAT YOU CALL YOUR WIFE WITH YOU !"

"Yes Mama." I'm gonna kill that woman one day. "The thing that I call my wife" is she crazy ? She certainly has death wishes.

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING ?! GO !"

"Yes Mama." I answered pulling (Y/N) with me because I know damn well that she's gonna say something if we don't leave right now.

"THE THING THAT YOU CALL YOUR WIFE ?!" She yelled once we're far enough.

"We're in public, don't yell like this."

"I DON'T CARE ! SHE SAID "THE THING" ! THE THING ! NOT EVEN THE WOMAN OR THE HUMAN BEING ! THE THING ! DOES SHE THINKS I'M AN OBJECT OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT ?!" She kept yelling. I've never seen her mad before, she's hot.

"She obviously does."

"KATAKURI I'M NOT IN THE MOOD FOR YOUR SARCASTIC ASS ! THIS BITCH CALLED ME A THING ! I'm sorry I know she's your mother but still ! DO I LOOK LIKE AN OBJECT ?!" She's hot as hell, I think I'll make her mad more often.

"My sarcastic ass ?"

"REALLY ?! I'M TALKING ABOUT THE BITCH YOU CALL A MOTHER AND THE ONLY THING YOU REMEMBER IS THAT I SAID YOUR SARCASTIC ASS ?" Fuuuuck. How can she be so beautiful in everything she does ?

"The bitch I call a mother huh." I chuckled as she stopped in her track.

"Did I say that ?!" She gasped.

"Yes you just did."

"Shit ! I'm sorry !"

"Don't be sorry." I liked it.

She stayed silent the rest of the way to the boat and sat in silence. It's weird because usualy she would be takling about the first thing that comes to her mind. That girl doesn't know how to stop talking and for some reason I like that. She's always passionate about what she's talking about even if it's about what she ate in the morning. She'll always smile while she talks and move her hand, she moves her hands a lot when she speaks. But right now she's just fidgeting her fingers. Is she nervous? Is it about what she said about my mother ? Honestly I don't mind, I like that she said that because I know I'll never be able to say it out loud.

Honestly I'm glad she didn't die on our Wedding Day, she brings a little joy in my life. A little ? Who am I kidding ? Since she's here I feel less lonely, it was weird at first because I didn't know how to act with her but I became more comfortable around her and I think she's more comfortable with me too. I remember her on our wedding she didn't looked scared like I expected, she just looked so calm and so pretty. I was so nervous about seeing her. I mean look at my mom's husbands, well ex-husbands, ugly is and understatement. But everything turned good when I saw her beautiful face, I even thought she wasn't real for a moment, she looked so perfect. She still looks perfect but that day. That day she looked surreal, like a dream. I wonder what she looks like in the morning when she just woke up. I bet she looks perfect too.

"Katakuri ?" And her voice. God her voice. If heaven had a sound it would be her voice. She's definitly perfect in every angle. I mean she's pretty even when she's mad. She's hot.

"Katakuri ?" Oh shit.

"Yes ?"

"Are you okay ? Is there something on your mind ?" Yeah you.

"No I'm fine."

"Great. We're home." Home ? Yeah right.

"Already."

"It's been five minutes but since your dumbass wasn't answering."

"My dumbass ?"

"Yeah. Now let's go we have to pack thing before heading to Fish-Man Island."

"Yeah yeah." Fuck ! I almost forgot that we're going on mission together. It's the first time since we're married.

"I'll go pack my things !" She said running to her room.

"Don't take too much things !"

"I know don't worry !"

"If you're not here in 20 minutes I'll leave without you."

"20 minutes ?!"

"Be quick."

It's been 25 minutes and she's not ready. I swear this girl is always late.

"I'm ready !" She said as I turned around to look at her.

"What's that ?" She can't be serious.

"What ? I only took one bag !"

"I'm not talking about your bags. I'm talking about your outfit."

"What's wrong with it ?"

"You're wearing a leather jacket and leather pants."

"So what ?" So what she asks.

"That's not how you usually dress."

"I know but since we're going on mission together I wanted our oufits to match." She smiled.

"Whatever makes you happy. Let's go."

"Wait !"

"What ?"

"Look !" She said as she turned around.

"What do you want me to look at ?" Because the only thing I see is your perfectly shaped ass in those leather pants.

"My back ! On my jacket !"

"There's your name on it."

"Yeah just like you !" That girl is happy about the smallest thing.

"Give it to me."

"What ? Why ?"

"Just give it to me."

"Okay." She said taking the jacket off. Is she only wearing a bra underneath ? Oh Lord give me strengh. This girl will kill me someday.

"Don't tell me you're only wearing a bra underneath the jacket."

"Well you're not wearing anything and I wanted us to match. I think we both agree that I can't just wear the jacket right ?"

"You've got a point. Now give me the jacket."

"Fine."