Chapter 5

THE NEXT MORNING

"Good morning big sis !! Wake up we have a lot to do today." I open my eyes to see who just jumped on me so early in the morning. It's a girl,she looks like a human it's the first human being I see since I came here. "Get ready we have to leave right now because there's a lot to do !" I got up from the heavenly comfort oh this giant bed and got ready to leave I don't no where.

We left the castle to go to town. "Sorry but who are you ?" Everything went so fast when I wake up that I didn't have time to ask her. "Oh right ! I'm Pudding one of Katakuri's sisters. Nice to meet you !" So this is Pudding, she's really pretty I still don't understand why out of names Big Mom has to choose Pudding but anyway.

" Nice to meet you too I'm (Y/N)"

"I know ! You're my future sister, Katakuri's future wife ! You're so pretty! I'm so exited !" Is it her wedding or mine? "So right now we're going to the dressmaker, then we'll go to the shoemaker, then we'll have to go checking the cakes, the decoration, the-"

"Wait calm down for a minute. Let's do one thing at a time okay ?"

"I'm sorry...I'm just really exited ! I love weddings ! And now it's Katakuri's turn ! Who would have thought he would get married one day !"

"What do you mean ?"

"Let's say that he not really that kind of person. You see he's really quiet, like really quiet. He doesn't like parties. He's only focused on his work that's why all of us, the Charlotte kids, we admire him. He-"

"He's perfect !" Someone screamed behing us. The fuck is she ? She looks like a fairytale witch.

"Brûlée ! Where do you come from ?"

"I've heard that you'll be in town with Katakuri-ni sama's future wife. Is it her ? Hi ! I'm Brûlée Katakuri-ni sama's little sister."

"Hi I'm (Y/N) nice to meet you." She looks nice.

"By the way weren't you two talking about Katakuri-ni sama ?" Brûlée asks us.

"Here we go..." Pudding laughs softly. What is she talking about ?