Chapter 11

KATAKURI'S POV

Finally the ceremony is over, I hate that kind of things. As I lean again the wall I saw Pudding jumping into (Y/N)'s arms, they're smiling and talking while all my sisters join them one by one until she's surrounded by them. I don't know why but I feel like something bad is going to happen, but I can't see what. I should keep an eye on her, just in case. Then suddenly, I'm surrounded by my brothers.

"Congratulations brother !" Daifuku said with a tap on my shoulder. Well he tried since I'm taller he didn't touch my shoulder but whatever. Because of them all around me I can't see (Y/N) anymore.

"That suit fits you perfectly ! Who choose it ?" Cracker asks.

"I heard (Y/N) choose it with Pudding the other day !" Oven said. My eyes directly turned to him. (Y/N) choose my suit ?

"Yeah and I was there too !" Someone yelled. It's Brûlée. "She spent so many time to choose a suit I though we'll sleep in the shop !" She took her time to choose ?

"Oooh someone has a lovely wife ! I'm getting jealous !" Mont-d'Or said.

"So Katakuri-ni sama ! What do you think of her ?"

"What ?"

"What do you think of (Y/N) ?" she repeated.

"Nothing."

"Don't lie brother everyone saw you looking at her like she was your most precious treasure !" Perospero exclaims.

"See !" Brûlée said before leaving. Where is she going ? To (Y/N) ? Thanks to her my brothers moved so I can see (Y/N) again. They're all laughing and talking about something that seems to embarrass her. Then I heard Pudding yelling "Wait so (Y/N) loves Katakuri ?!" I almost choked, she what ?! She covered Pudding's mouth and looked around looking for something, then our eyes met, she looks so embarrassed.

"Mama mama ! What did you say Pudding ?" Oh fuck no.