Chapter 21

"Why don't we celebrate (Y/N)'s first mission which was a total success ?" Cinnamon offers.

"Sorry but I'm not in the mood, I'll go to bed, just go without me." I told her.

"No no no you're coming ! You did a wonderful job ! We have to celebrate that !"

"But-"

"I said you're coming ! So go get changed and let's have fun !"

KATAKURI'S POV 

Fuck. They forced me to come too. I hate parties. Where's (Y/N) ? I didn't mean to be like that with her. I should talk to her.

PEROSPERO'S POV 

"We're no doing anything he said ! It's between them so we should let them be he said ! Well that was a great idea, probably the best you've ever had big brother !"

"Really Brûlée ?"

"What ? Didn't you see what happened ?"

"I saw it too, but what do you want me to say ?"

"Let's help them ! Just a little !"

"Brûlée I said no !"

"Poor (Y/N)...."

"Shh and look at this ! He's talking with her !"

"What ?! Where ?!"

(Y/N)'S POV 

I went to talk to Katakuri, I hope we can have a proper conversation. "Hey can we talk ?"

"Yes."

"I don't understand the problem with visiting the island. I want to understand why it's a problem to you, so please can you explain it to me. So that way I won't do it twice."

He sighed "The problem isn't that you visited the island."

"So ? What is it ?"

"You were supposed to check if everything was right on that territory. Not fooling around and going on a little tour of the island." His voice is really calming when he's not giving me his regular short-cold answers.

"I got that but I completed the mission first, so I don't see any problem."

"I heard it was a success so I have no doubt that you completed your mission. But you have to understand that there's a time for everything. If you're sent on a mission you have to complete your mission and nothing else."

"I didn't know it would bother you that much. From now on I'll complete my mission and nothing esle, at least I'll try."

"You're so reckless sometimes." He sighed.

"I'm not ! I just wanted to visit since we didn't have anything else to do !"

"And on the wedding day you wanted to see how Mama looks like when she's angry ?"

"Well....You know..."

"See ? You're reckless."

"No ! I'm..."

"Yeah ?" I swear I can see amusement in his eyes.

"I'm impulsive that's all !"

"That's the same thing for me. But seriously, don't ever do that again."